Lamagoodle Somalis on twitter xenophobic comments towards members of Somalia Bantu community.

I used to live in buffalo New York and also Kansas City Missouri both of these cities have large Somali Bantu populations when I lived in these cities the Somali Bantus were nice but kinda hostile

You are being intellectually dishonest. Somalia is not a homogeneous nation but rather a country comprised of various indigenous ethnic groups. We need to acknowledge the indigenous status of the many marginalized groups in Somalia in order for our country to attain peace and prosperity. Please stop pushing ethnonationalism.
I agree that minorities deserve better representation. But the minorities aren't the cause of our problems in the first place, so I doubt that uplifting them will be what brings us peace or prosperity

I haven't met a single Somali bantu outside of Somalia. Do they integrate and intermarry among ethnic Somalis in the diaspora or do they keep to themselves?

NidarNidar

Punisher
A lot of younger diaspora Somalis genuinely do not know about Bantus or Af Maay. Especially if they are not from the south.
Af Maay is Somali but Somali Bantu aren't ethnic Somalis, they fall outside that scope, but I do consider them countrymen, linguistically, culturally they are similar to us, within a few hundred years they'll be fully incorporated into the Somali umbrella :yousmart:

You are being intellectually dishonest. Somalia is not a homogeneous nation but rather a country comprised of various indigenous ethnic groups. We need to acknowledge the indigenous status of the many marginalized groups in Somalia in order for our country to attain peace and prosperity. Please stop pushing ethnonationalism.

At what point is a country considered homogenous? There're plenty of countries that are regarded as homogenous despite the majority ethnic group not constituting 100% of the population.

Also, ethno-nationalism isn't even what caused the problems facing Somalia, but rather tribalism. Which has affected ethnic Somalis more than minorities.

Last edited:

Somalia does have minorities but outright claiming that it isn't homogenous is ludicrous

On top of that didn't you get exposed for being a habesha larp 😂😂😂 is this cope for Ethiopia's diversity being it's downfall?

Kisame

Plotting world domination
I haven't met a single Somali bantu outside of Somalia. Do they integrate and intermarry among ethnic Somalis in the diaspora or do they keep to themselves?

Nope they got their own little ethnic enclaves here in the states. They try to avoid living in somali communities to avoid racism.

I've met a few in Houston and in Utah.

Kisame

In San Diego where I live, Somali Bantus in my neighborhood outnumber Somalis now a days & Somalis don’t discriminate them. I even see old odeys hanging out with old Bantu guys.

Do they live in east San Diego?? I've been there a few times but didn't notice any somali bantus. East daygo I believe is where most of the somalis live.

Kisame

Its shocking to me how ignorant and unaware many somalis are about the people that live back home. Somali bantus are a large and very visible community in the country.

It seems like In the diaspora they don't really have a noticable presence in the west outside of america.

I guess they only got settled in north america instead of Europe

Kisame

Nahh. I've met one before who was shiidle. But they are rare in the UK.

Most of their population outside Somalia is usually in USA or Kenya/tanzania/Uganda.

I'm curious about how they like living in Kenya,Tanzania, and uganda.

I mainly want to know if they feel somewhat attached to somalia and if they encounter discrimination from the other bantus in those countries.

Do they live in east San Diego?? I've been there a few times but didn't notice any somali bantus. East daygo I believe is where most of the somalis live.
Yeah in Colina del sol & Chollas creek area mostly but all throughout city heights as well, is where most Somalis live & a lot of Somali Bantus. My whole apartment complex is mostly Somali Bantu families & like maybe 2 Somali familys.

Trending