Ladies would you let your husband get a second wife.

I’m not a very jealous person. I’d even consider letting my husband have a fling once a year with a stranger, I might even want to watch. But letting another woman have his child? Man that shit would HURT beyond believe.
You would REALLY let your husband smash some other woman and watch? Oh you freaky, freaky!

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
Doesn’t the man’s sperm dictate the baby’s gender anyway? The better question is... would I leave him for a man who can give me a son?
tenor-1.gif

Who can even afford a second wife though? A hundred years ago I'd have at least 3. Now? Its hard enough supporting one family.

This way she'll think you love her that much more. Unbeknownst to her you'll be sliding in a Fathuma's dms the first promotion you get.

I would ask for a divorce and marry a rich old man who already have kids, since he's older he would spoil me with his money and I wouldn't deal with second wife drama.

If the Faraax was infertile, I would ask for a divorce, but I would make a pact with him, I would marry another man, have kids and then divorce that man and get back with the infertile Faraax. We would raise the kids. You see how kind hearted I'm, I know a Faraax wouldn't make a pact with his infertile wife. Men are trash.
:deadpeter: Imagine a Farax stealing a child from one Halimo to give to his first :deadosama:

I’m not a very jealous person. I’d even consider letting my husband have a fling once a year with a stranger, I might even want to watch. But letting another woman have his child? Man that shit would HURT beyond believe.
I never thought of that but the idea of someone your seeing getting pregnant by someone else

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lets say you got married because of love, you're in love with your husband and he loves you back. You've been married for some time and you have kids, all the kids are daughters. And he keeps hinting that he wants a son.

Would you let him get married a second wife or tell him, daughters are the new sons, deal with it waryaa!

Personally I would never, I would rather castrate him and not let him have any kids at all.
Absolutely wouldn't agree with the idea of another wife. There would be nothing he could say to convince me.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
My goal is to be the next genghis khan so if I limit myself to 1 girl its impossible i'm marrying and wussing atleast 1,000 women before I'm dead