Ladies would you let your husband get a second wife.

blade99

FLOATING IN SPACE
Lets say you got married because of love, you're in love with your husband and he loves you back. You've been married for some time and you have kids, all the kids are daughters. And he keeps hinting that he wants a son.

Would you let him get married a second wife or tell him, daughters are the new sons, deal with it waryaa!

Personally I would never, I would rather castrate him and not let him have any kids at all.
CASTRATE WOOOOOOOW I THINK I LOVE YOU

Lets say you got married because of love, you're in love with your husband and he loves you back. You've been married for some time and you have kids, all the kids are daughters. And he keeps hinting that he wants a son.

Would you let him get married a second wife or tell him, daughters are the new sons, deal with it waryaa!

Personally I would never, I would rather castrate him and not let him have any kids at all.
This is why i am not marrying again and if if i so it wont be for love.
I am so weak when i am in love i will literally let him walk all over me while i get sucked in depression. No thanks. My son needs a fully functioning mother.

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
What do you think :gaasdrink:
Idk your profile pic could be either but your description "Then that sucks nigga" sounds like something a guy would put. I have 0 idea what your name means. Your post sounds like your a girl. I think you have 2 x chromosomes

What does he need a second wife for? If he wants another wife all I have to do is take off the makeup.

I’m not a very jealous person. I’d even consider letting my husband have a fling once a year with a stranger, I might even want to watch. But letting another woman have his child? Man that shit would HURT beyond believe.

Trending