LADIES! would you be quite about this

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Anything can be harmed by excessive misuse. Premature ejaculation is a commom feature among men who utilize and masturbation regularly. There was even a movie with that hot lady Julian Moore along this issue. I wish I recalled the movie's name. It tackled this isue of addiction where a young actor had issues having sex with women because he had certain needs for him to be aroused. And if he tried to express his thoughts, he was afraid to freak the woman out. But he required help in getting aroused sinply because his brain wouldn't budge at the sight of a naked woman. he wanted certain dresses, certain poses, something aprticualr to trigger that sexual urge. I am certain they did a research for the movie to make it credible.

Also, stories of premature ejaculation by young men are plenty because of addiction and masturbation. Anything exceeding the limtis of tolerance can backfire including sugar in take of the body. Everything is measured for a reason.

Well..i guess i will have to trust your judgement in this since u appear an expert. I do agree everything is measured in this world though. That is why Islam encourage moderation in everything, I think Allaah swt has created this world with precision mathematics, when we discover the formula, it will be too late. Yomul Qiyama.

Thats tuff for him wallahi, he has to leave the city nah he need to leave the whole country whats the chance a women wants to marry you after everyone knows you cant get it up?

Well..i guess i will have to trust your judgement in this since u appear an expert. I do agree everything is measured in this world though. That is why Islam encourage moderation in everything, I think Allaah swt has created this world with precision mathematics, when we discover the formula, it will be too late. Yomul Qiyama.

I am not an expert hon. I read stuff and follow up on concepts I see even in movies. Anything done excessively has side effects that can be bad.

It has to do with our brain function. It adopts and learns, then incorporates the experience as part of us and sets up higher expectations. It is all chemically driven. Addiction to drugs, addiction to Alcohol, addiction to anything is chemically driven, so that is why one has to always be careful of what becomes a habit for them.

The brain and how it works is the key to most things.

:it0tdo8:

Thats tuff for him wallahi, he has to leave the city nah he need to leave the whole country whats the chance a women wants to marry you after everyone knows you cant get it up?

This could be a set up by the family of the divorced woman. To protect her image after such short stint in marriage, they may have concocted this story.

If the latter is true, the guy is better off getting out of that family. He should stay put and ignore the whole saga and move on. Somethings aren't worth the sweat. He will have plenty of chances to mend his rep moving forward.

This could be a set up by the family of the divorced woman. To protect her image after such short stint in marriage, they may have concocted this story.

If the latter is true, the guy is better off getting out of that family. He should stay put and ignore the whole saga and move on. Somethings aren't worth the sweat. He will have plenty of chances to mend his rep moving forward.
But tbh, this is something he shouldve told the wife before hand. its a dealbreaker

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
But tbh, this is something he shouldve told the wife before hand. its a dealbreaker

Why is it a dealbreaker? Is Waasmo that important in a marriage?? Why cant we just snuggle & cuddle and drink fanta in bed?

If the condition is true about him, yes. Naturaly, one is bound by Islam to be truthful. Marriage specially which must be based on truth and established on truth and ability to have sex being a precondition, of course, he should ahve told her early on. Of particular importance in our culture is that since premarital sex is forbidden, being truthful about sexual abilities when asked by your potential partner is a must.

Pride and fear of embarrassment can mislead people though.

If the condition is true about him, yes. Naturaly, one is bound by Islam to be truthful. Marriage specially which must be based on truth and established on truth and ability to have sex being a precondition, of course, he should ahve told her early on. Of particular importance in our culture is that since premarital sex is forbidden, being truthful about sexual abilities when asked by your potential partner is a must.

Pride and fear of embarrassment can mislead people though.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
nagaa aamus

giphy.gif

Why is it a dealbreaker? Is Waasmo that important in a marriage?? Why cant we just snuggle & cuddle and drink fanta in bed?

Basra, come on, you know that answer. If your hubby had a finger for dkic and you saw that first night, you would jump out of the window in horror and disappointment.

Nothing more disappointing to a woman than poor performance by a man she chose out of many. All else told by some women of sex not being important is a lie. I wouldn't believe their BS.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Basra, come on, you know that answer. If your hubby had a finger for **** and you saw that first night, you would jump out of the window in horror and disappointment.

Nothing more disappointing to a woman than poor performance by a man she hcose out of many. All else told by some women of asex not being important is a lie. I wouldn't believe thier BS.

If a man brought wealth, and made me bling bling, i would settle for a snug & cuddle. Maybe expensive toys.

giphy.gif

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
He probably had medical condition but why does the whole town have to know about something so personal:yloezpe:

Man you people are something else

If a man brought wealth, and made me bling bling, i would settle for a snug & cuddle. Maybe expensive toys.

giphy.gif

That might be the case for you now in old age when you had your share of sex already. But don't mislead the poor ladies here looking to the future and to more fun bed-plays. Their men must be blessed I hope for them to enjoy their sacrifices.

With that said, Wealth can alleviate some of the grievance a woman would have felt if sex was lacking. But that arrangement leads to cheating usually. Or her using other means to achieve orgasm.

May be I know too much about human beings and their self-interest, but truth is, sex is important in relationships. If Islam gave women the ability to bail out on sexless marriages legaly, well, who am I to sugar coat the importantce of men doing well in bed? They have to, Or they risk being cheated on etc.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
That might be the case for you now in old age when you had your share of sex already. But don't mislead the poor ladies here looking to the future and more fun bed plays. Their men must be blessed I hope for them to enjoy their sacrifices.

With that said, Wealth can alleviate some of the grievance a woman would have felt if sex was lacking. But that arrangement leads to cheating usually. Or her using other means to achieve orgasm.

May be I know too much about human beings and their self-interest, but truth is, sex is important in relationships. If Islam gave women the ability to bail out on sexless marriages legaly, well, who am I to sugar coat the importantce of men doing well in bed? They have to, Or they risk being cheated on etc.

I approve your message.

tenor.gif

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Breh, Basra is

:banderas:

She can cheat with me anyday. This is the kind of Sign waiting for her at our meeting place

article-0-1A39FC79000005DC-229_308x185.jpg

And I know you like her too, so forgive me for toying with your favorite hot sugar-mamma.

b32.gif