LADIES! would you be quite about this

This is why you youngsters need to stop wanking during your teens, the more you wank the more erection problems you will encounter in the future. Stop wanking and work out on a regular basis you will have her screaming

yup and the more you wank the more stimulus you need. After a while normal womans body or normal sex doesnt attract you no more and you need something more deviant and fucked up to arouse you. Thats why cadaans love rape and incest :drakelaugh:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
What would you do sxb..if that shit happened to you? And the problem is family and sheikhs want to knw the reason why you want to divorce (so that the sheikh can say if its the right reason or not) ...

You do realize that some clitoris is pretty long. A half developed dick.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Pretty sad but then again you have men divorcing women because she’s infertile or worse she wasn’t virgin.

I would never divorce him. We would live happily ever after.
61846B61-75E9-4E60-90A6-92A403625CA2.gif

Azania

I have no mouth & I must scream
this Iranian girl is savage, she told judge her husband can't get it up min:15.00

I would have never shown up:ileycry::damn:
How does he even take the test to prove he is sexually active. Does he wank in front of the doctor or something
:damn:
or does he get 1 free pass to bed the nurse

Azania

I have no mouth & I must scream
If I had erectile disfunction I would turn violent af, then the divorce would be because of my violence.
A23BAFC2-1024-4E93-BB03-EE359043A6AD.jpeg

No such thing as penis erectile dysfunction.

He GAYYYYY

or

HE aint into her. Is she plus size?

Basra, endless masturbation and addiction to can cause a male to have erection issues. It is both psychological and physical effects which result out of these two habits done on a daily basis or in the regular. The side is to take away the ability to be aroused easily, the eyes and the brain get acclimated to the sight of naked women so the strong effects such sights would have on man's vision/brain declines with the frequency of exposure, and the erection issue follows that including the habit of wanting to see certain poses or touches the guy knows will arouse him. Premature ejaculation is a common problem too. The woman can lay there in bed but her naked body won't do anything for him. He wants that videos to arouse him, he requires that help to perform what should be natural to him. Basicaly, it can happen to all ages depending on how much they ruin themselves doing what isn't good for them in the long run.

Lastly, at a certain age men can't perform as they used to in their younger days. Body and libido weakens. We are bound to decline with age.

Last edited:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Basra, endless masturbation and addiction to can cause a male to have erection issues. It is both psychological and physical effects which result out of these two habits done on a daily basis or in the regular. The side is to take away the ability to be aroused easily, the eyes and the brain get acclimated to the sight of naked women so effects such sights would ahve have on man's vision/brain declines with the frequency of exposure, and the erection issue follows that including the habit of wanting to see certain poses or touches the guy knows will arouse him. Premature ejaculation is a common problem too. The woman can lay there in bed but her naked body won't do anything for him. He wants that videos to arouse him, he requires that help to perform what should be natural to him. Basicaly, it can happen to all ages depending on how much they ruin themselves doing what isn't good for them in the long run.

Lastly, at a certain age men can't perform as they used to in their younger days. Body and libido weakens. We are bound to decline with age.

@ZakWantsToPlay

I am sorry i dont buy this. This absolute gibberish.

I understand men over 40 having bedroom performance issues.

But you cannot blame for lack gus adheg. I dont buy it.

A simple flirtation with a girl can make a man who is a addict get erect quickly. Not that i have seen it. cough cough

@ZakWantsToPlay

I am sorry i dont buy this. This absolute gibberish.

I understand men over 40 having bedroom performance issues.

But you cannot blame for lack gus adheg. I dont buy it.

A simple flirtation with a girl can make a man who is a addict get erect quickly. Not that i have seen it. cough cough

Anything can be harmed by excessive misuse. Premature ejaculation is a commom feature among men who utilize and masturbation regularly. There was even a movie made with that hot lady Julian Moore along this issue. I wish I recalled the movie's name. It tackled this problem of addiction where a young actor had issues having sex with women because he had certain needs for him to be aroused. And if he tried to express his thoughts, he was afraid to freak the women out. But he required help in getting aroused sinply because his brain wouldn't budge at the sight of a naked woman. He wanted certain dresses, certain poses, something particular to trigger that sexual urge. I am certain they did a research for the movie to make it credible.

Also, stories of premature ejaculation by young men are plenty because of addiction and masturbation. Anything exceeding the limtis of tolerance can backfire including sugar in take of the body. Everything is measured for a reason.

Trending