LADIES! would you be quite about this

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
recently something bizarre happened in my town. A xaliimo and a faarax got married few months ago. A divorce took place. Now the girl’s family is releasing the cause behind the quick divorce. Apparently the guy was impotent. Couldn’t get it up and the girl tried to work with him for 2 months but eventually ran away from him. She just freaked out. They claim that they have exhausted all the medical avenues to rectify the problem

So ladies

Would you have be patient and take him to different doctors?
When would be the last action before you demand a divorce?

Last edited:
recently something bizarre happened in my town. A xaliimo and a faarax got married few months ago. A divorce took place. Now the girl’s family is releasing the cause behind the quick divorce. Apparently the guy was impotent. Couldn’t get it up and the girl tried to work with him for 2 months but eventually ran away from him. She just freaked out. They claim that they have exhausted all the medical avenues to rectify the problem

So ladies

Would you have be patient and take him to different doctors?
When would be the last action before you demand a divorce?
And same shit happened where i live...but this one, the guy said..the pride had dickNpussy:mjlol: bal adigu sheekadaa wax ka dheh:lolbron:

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
This is why you youngsters need to stop wanking during your teens, the more you wank the more erection problems you will encounter in the future. Stop wanking and work out on a regular basis you will have her screaming

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
This is why you youngsters need to stop wanking during your teens, the more you wank the more erection problems you will encounter in the future. Stop wanking and work out on a regular basis you will have her screaming
All that will do is make you nut quick :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Trending