Ladies! the list is out! African countries wth the most handsome men (Somalia nowhere 2 be seen) lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
You don't trust me ;) I'm a model mate so screw you !!! I haven't sent anyone's pic out, I am what you call a manizer love to look at hot men mmm

Your entire persona on this website is very trollish. Frankly i have no idea what your real personality is like, so i'm good thanks :manny:

Garaad Darawiish

Astra incliant sed non obligant
Innaalillaahi wa innaa ileyhi raajicuun! What bs sorcery is this?:kodaksmiley: how can Madows outclass our women? :drakelaugh:100% some random insecure Madow lady working for buzzkenya made this list :drakekidding:
sxb some Madow women look hotter than the typical xalimos that i see on a day-to-day basis. Thats facts! These are the same xalimos who demand 100k mehrs. The irony is in most websites Somali men are always 1st in terms of most handsome african men but xalimos are yet to top a list. They are the ones who are running amok and accepting tufax mehr offfers from Madows.

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
IMG_2434.jpg
IMG_2435.jpg
they are wearing wigs and weaves and outclass our women :nahgirl::damn:

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
sxb some Madow women look hotter than the typical xalimos that i see on a day-to-day basis. Thats facts! These are the same xalimos who demand 100k mehrs. The irony is in most websites Somali men are always 1st in terms of most handsome african men but xalimos are yet to top a list. They are the ones who are running amok and accepting tufax mehr offfers from Madows.
you probably live in Finland or something :mjlol:
our women scored twice, kudos to reer Jabooty
IMG_2436.jpg

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
FAKE NEWS!!!1
Some Somali women are model material thin, tall and graceful simply breathtaking, I attended a photo shoot if it wasn't for my disgust for the modelling industry they would have offered me a contract to photshoot in catalogues. Somalis are in demand within the fashion industry due to their Caucasian features and soft hair. So don't tell me their ugly !

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
Some Somali women are model material thin, tall and graceful simply breathtaking, I attended a photo shoot if it wasn't for my disgust for the modelling industry they would have offered me a contract to photshoot in catalogues. Somalis are in demand within the fashion industry due to their Caucasian features and soft hair. So don't tell me their ugly !
Cushitic features* Caucasians have our features.

Status
Not open for further replies.