Ladies! the list is out! African countries wth the most handsome men (Somalia nowhere 2 be seen) lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garaad Darawiish

Astra incliant sed non obligant
I carried a lot of ugly Somali blokes on my shoulders, if only they were appreciate of the heavy-lifting I did for them in this competition, it would have been worth. it's one of the few times I regret being born to the handsome royalty, House of Qurrixdii Somalida.

These guys and their ancestors owe me big time:

@Starscream, Yusuf, Leroy, Cognitivedissodance, Adolph, AtheerWarsame, Garaad, steamdevelopment, Mohsin,

R.Kelly formerly known as eeddomenace scored -229%

The rest are Ok.
Whoa buddy this is handsomespot I don't know who ugly ass you carried but everybody here is a model:rejoice:

Garaad Darawiish

I carried a lot of ugly Somali blokes on my shoulders, if only they were appreciate of the heavy-lifting I did for them in this competition, it would have been worth. it's one of the few times I regret being born to the handsome royalty, House of Qurrixdii Somalida.

These guys and their ancestors owe me big time:

@Starscream, Yusuf, Leroy, Cognitivedissodance, Adolph, AtheerWarsame, Garaad, steamdevelopment, Mohsin,

R.Kelly formerly known as eeddomenace scored -229%

The rest are Ok.
i owe you nothing sxb. @EternalLightX has seen my pic and you can sk her what she thinks.:westbrookswag:

Garaad Darawiish

Naa I'm average ;) your way more handsome these guys are to much of a coward to post images online
Nah you are not average. You are in the list of top 5 hottest somali girls i am yet to see irl. Easily top 3 tbh. I do agree tho some of these guys have insecurities which is why they are reluctant.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Nah you are not average. You are in the list of top 5 hottest somali girls i am yet to see irl. Easily top 3 tbh. I do agree tho some of these guys have insecurities which is why they are reluctant.

There was a face reveal post a while back. I was one of the few who posted a pic, there was like 50 pages and no one else did it lmao.

Garaad Darawiish

There was a face reveal post a while back. I was one of the few who posted a pic, there was like 50 pages and no one else did it lmao.
yh some niggas here are way too insecure. I dont agree on posting ur face in a public thread but dming it to some1 you trust will share their pic in return is cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts