Ladies! the list is out! African countries wth the most handsome men (Somalia nowhere 2 be seen) lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
lol somali men are 1st on the list. xalimos are like 4th. Habasha kweens will reign supreme at first 4ever.:win:
We are better ;) it's just Somali chicks let themselves go and cover up or become grotesquely obese as depression hits them, followed by too many kids, stress is not good for the brain.

Garaad Darawiish

Astra incliant sed non obligant
We are better ;) it's just Somali chicks let themselves go and cover up or become grotesquely obese as depression hits them, followed by too many kids, stress is not good for the brain.
But somali women on sspot's infatuation for anything non-somali is mind-boggling. Tell me, are you team cadaan or tyrone?

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
But somali women on sspot's infatuation for anything non-somali is mind-boggling. Tell me, are you team cadaan or tyrone?
As long as the guy is nice I'm not a picker :) I love my fellow Somali people more though, but every race has their good and bad looking people it's just human evolution right ? However I don't stick to Tyrone lol they scare me tbh, and I hate cadaan they look to feminine for me haha I don't know why not interested at all I'm white poeple.

Garaad Darawiish

Astra incliant sed non obligant
As long as the guy is nice I'm not a picker :) I love my fellow Somali people more though, but every race has their good and bad looking people it's just human evolution right ? However I don't stick to Tyrone lol they scare me tbh, and I hate cadaan they look to feminine for me haha I don't know why not interested at all I'm white poeple.
you're a dime. one in a million:samwelcome:

Just this year one Somali girls won Miss Africa United States, Miss Africa New England, and miss England face in U.K.(competed with British girls). First hijab Muslim African girl is Somali. Just in one year. Now you can keep your polls to yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.