Votes: 13 68.4%
  • No, I’ll make do.

Votes: 6 31.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
Well I know a susbstantial ammount of americans are obese but I haven’t been to America nor am I obese. Your logic is flawed.

Anyway, tell us what brought you to this thread, is there something you wanna get off your chest?

:trumpsmirk:
information such as the shape and size of Somali men's genitals isn't easily obtainable unless you ......

Either you just happen to smash only small abdis or your vagina is too loose huno.
:manny:

World

VIP
I don’t know why this forum attracts so many homosexuals/sus guys and xalimos who just make shit up/try degrade their men.

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
:trumpsmirk: I measured and had a boost of confidence once I found out about the average penis size. I’m destorying vaginas in the future
MY NIGGA.gif

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
Some basic level trolling

She really thought mentioning Somali mens' dicks would make her thread go plat lol

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Some basic level trolling

She really thought mentioning Somali mens' dicks would make her thread go plat lol

Somali men and micro penis cannot go in the same sentence. Either way it's Ramadan and it shows how pathetic she is. Her plat thread failed again.

Muji

VIP
How many inches is a micropenis?

90% of Somali men are below 6.5" and many girls call anything under 6" a micropenis.

A micropenis is 3 inches and below however, I wouldn’t be with a guy who has a smaller than average penis since his confidence is tied to the size of his manhood. I don’t want a man who overcompensates for the size of his manhood by being an ‘alpha’ douch bag.

Muji

VIP
IT depends. If he has a micro, he has to compensate with two other qualities.

1. Good looks.

2. Super confidence,

Basra you say this now...
But confidence is not going to make up for it go and read the stories of women who have experienced this

Status
Not open for further replies.