Votes: 13 68.4%
  • No, I’ll make do.

Votes: 6 31.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Muji

VIP
ladies I’m hearing daily about cases where Somali women are regretting their mariage because they’ve discovered their husband has a micropenis on the wedding night.

It’s no secret that a substantial ammount of Somali men have micropenises hence why they like fgm. So would you divorce a man If had a really small weener.

Knowles with her nonsense as usual:ivers:
tumblr_m360ubZphk1ru7s1io1_250.jpg

No. I like small penis humiliation . I'm sure we could spice it up as long as I can tell him how pathetic he is everyday and call his dick a clitoris

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
ladies I’m hearing daily about cases where Somali women are regretting their mariage because they’ve discovered their husband has a micropenis on the wedding night.

It’s no secret that a substantial ammount of Somali men have micropenises hence why they like fgm. So would you divorce a man If had a really small weener.
How do you know substantial amount of Somalis have micropenises. Have you been run through by every farah in your community

World

VIP
God forbid my wife has FGM, I would divorce her. This tradition is only kept alive by Somali mothers/grandmothers.

Toxique

hood arawelo
no, not if i secured the bag of all bags. im talkin looks, status, n wealth. then i can make do wit his micro abdi. :manny:

but if im cursed wit an average everyday nigga wit a micro abdi then nah u gotta pick a struggle. :susp:he’s gettin that divorce text as soon as i leave the crib. im sorry but i will not be punished any further n be forced to live a miserable life like all our ayeyos. they went thru it so we don’t hav to. :camby:

Muji

VIP
God forbid my wife has FGM, I would divorce her. This tradition is only kept alive by Somali mothers/grandmothers.

World do Somali men have fgm done too because that would explain the shortcomings you and a few other guys face here?

How do you know substantial amount of Somalis have micropenises. Have you been run through by every farah in your community

Well I know a susbstantial ammount of americans are obese but I haven’t been to America nor am I obese. Your logic is flawed.

Anyway, tell us what brought you to this thread, is there something you wanna get off your chest?

:trumpsmirk:

I had a feeling you'd show up in this thread. Call it intuition. :dabcasar: Where Knowles is, you're not too far away.
I hardly take part in these convos tho. I passed on the torch successfully to the young niggas.
let's be honest, she's relentless in her dagaal.

anyways, did i lie? isn't fgm a primitive practice that's promoted by hooyos and ayeeyos? many of them take their daughters back home to operate on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending