Votes: 6 31.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Muji

VIP
"And here you are with us"
I'm taking a study break.

On this site you are BY FAR the MOST insecure person there is.

Lol the topic of the thread is written in the title. I did that so that the ukhtis and akhis could stay away. Since your so concerned with ramadan why did you click on a thread which has the word penis in the title lol?

Somali men can't have a micropenis...

Somalis and other sub-saharan Africans in general have high DHT levels and DHT sensitive receptors that's what causes balding in many Somalis... DHT is also the same hormone that develops your penis. That's why east Asians on average have the smallest dicks and yet most of them have a full set of hair (they have low DHT)

@Knowles maybe your dad and boyfriend have small dicks so you and your mum should come link me after ramadan if you local

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I hardly take part in these convos tho. I passed on the torch successfully to the young niggas.
let's be honest, she's relentless in her dagaal.

anyways, did i lie? isn't fgm a primitive practice that's promoted by hooyos and ayeeyos? many of them take their daughters back home to operate on them.

:mjlol: I don't know any Somali girl born or bred here that has.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
ladies I’m hearing daily about cases where Somali women are regretting their mariage because they’ve discovered their husband has a micropenis on the wedding night.

It’s no secret that a substantial ammount of Somali men have micropenises hence why they like fgm. So would you divorce a man If had a really small weener.

IT depends. If he has a micro, he has to compensate with two other qualities.

1. Good looks.

2. Super confidence,

:mjlol: I don't know any Somali girl born or bred here that has.
:gucciwhat:smh i can't believe you are choosing to be xoolo caadi ah. FGM is promoted and performed by old somali ladies. Girls in the west being saved doesn't make this untrue and u know it.
I'll take your post to the donkey of the day thread because that's where it deserves..:trumpsmirk:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
:gucciwhat:smh i can't believe you are choosing to be xoolo caadi ah. FGM is promoted and performed by old somali ladies. Girls in the west being saved doesn't make this untrue and u know it.
I'll take your post to the donkey of the day thread because that's where it deserves..:trumpsmirk:

I was not laying blame. Just making my point. Its a non-issue in the west. Why don't you start a campaign? Appeal to the hooyos and ayeeyos. Take a stand!

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Besides ...Xalimo Vaginas are naturally suited for Micros Farahs. That's why Idris Elba has his Somalis wifey! Finally he got a Vagina that fits his little precious small pocket present.

I was not laying blame. Just making my point. Its a non-issue in the west. Why don't you start a campaign? Appeal to the hooyos and ayeeyos. Take a stand!
i didn't say u laid blame. why do u assume so much? are u google?:kanyehmm:
original poster said we prefered fgm chicks when every guy on here and every guy I have ever met said they wouldn't marry one. that was the claim i was trying to rebuke.
Women in my family don't practice it. Good point tho, instead of marching in cadaan universities with banners that read 'say no to fgm in somalia', we better tell those old ladies to call it quits.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
i didn't say u laid blame. why do u assume so much? are u google?:kanyehmm:
original poster said we prefered fgm chicks when every guy on here and every guy I have ever met said they wouldn't marry one. that was the claim i was trying to rebuke.
Women in my family don't practice it. Good point tho, instead of marching in cadaan universities with banners that read 'say no to fgm in somalia', we better tell those old ladies to call it quits.

You said you wanted a girl from back home. :gaasdrink: FGM is a part of the package.

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
I’m actually doing research. This is something that affects a lot of people. I believe men should disclose a micropenis before they get married.
Many Somali people tho? I doubt it, most Somali men should be at least average and above :gucciwhat:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
If Xalimos marry Somali men then they shouldn't worry about micro penis since geeljires are known to have big penises but Somali men should worry about FGM Xalimos though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts