(Ladies only thread). Xalimos, stop caping for these niggas.

Faraxs ain't shit?

• True dat sis

• I agree 100%

• I somewhat disagree faraxs are alright

• I'm a farax that wants to pree the results

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Y'all grew up with these faraxs, they were your dads, uncles, brothers, etc.. you've seen the way they treated their female counter part. If it hasn't happened to your mother, it has happened to your neighbor, or bestfriend's family. If the abuse wasn't physical it was mental. Answer honestly, you will remain anonymous.

I don't know if this is a troll or not, but I'm gonna assume not.

No doubt there are plenty Somali men that abuse their women, and there's definitely a lot for improvement. If you've experienced this or witnessed it on someone else then I'm sorry, I honestly apologize for how my fellow Somali men can be sometimes.

But please understand this, this is not the majority of Somali men. And as stated before, there are these type of men in every race, why single out our own? I'm not justifying it btw, but these are the facts.

I can tell you don't like Islam, but you should know that it teaches for men to show utmost respect for women, as Allah has given them a high status. After all, Jannah is under there feet

May Allah bring peace upon our people and upon our nation, ameen

:drakekidding:

PAHGs are just superior to you.:hemad:
BX8TlDjHNM8

Somali women :ahh:

Habesha women :hova:

VixR

Veritas
Y'all grew up with these faraxs, they were your dads, uncles, brothers, etc.. you've seen the way they treated their female counter part. If it hasn't happened to your mother, it has happened to your neighbor, or bestfriend's family. If the abuse wasn't physical it was mental. Answer honestly, you will remain anonymous.
Now your other self-belittling comments make sense.

You don't have to stand for it, you know

Even though most of the somali men in my family are pure trash and abusive close minded
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I still have faith in our men :manny: Even if it sounds like I hate them with every bone in my body
Don't gravitate to men who are like your family. Often this conundrum causes an abuse cycle.

Look for a timid abdi
:2tjlv3e:

Ngl, there's a lot of degenerates on this forum (there are good guys tho in smaller numbers). Whenever I log in I feel like that small town girl from the posh ends who came to the ghetto. :/

Abuse isn't part of our culture if anything it's the women who are doing the beating lol. Don't come for me now, all abuse is wrong. On a more serious note, we can't deny that abuse exists. I hope no girl ever suffers in silence. If anyone is getting abused don't keep it to yourself, talk to someone about it.

Now your other self-belittling comments make sense.

You don't have to stand for it, you know
She was obviously brought up in an abusive household.God help her
:farmajoyaab:
You're wrong. I was not brought up in an abusive household, I actually had/have a great life. I'm just speaking on things I observe in my surroundings. I don't understand why you're trying to hide it under the rug, we must address the problems in our community.

Ngl, there's a lot of degenerates on this forum (there are good guys tho in smaller numbers). Whenever I log in I feel like that small town girl from the posh ends who came to the ghetto. :/

Abuse isn't part of our culture if anything it's the women who are doing the beating lol. Don't come for me now, all abuse is wrong. On a more serious note, we can't deny that abuse exists. I hope no girl ever suffers in silence. If anyone is getting abused don't keep it to yourself, talk to someone about it.
Thats not true. The majority of the guys here are educated or are in education. And the edgy shit that they say here are for the bants. A lot of them might not be good muslims though. :mjlol:. OP failed to realise that her own experiences are her own.

You're wrong. I was not brought up in an abusive household, I actually had/have a great life. I'm just speaking on things I observe in my surroundings. I don't understand why you're trying to hide it under the rug, we must address the problems in our community.
Your surroundings mustn't been of very good. Most likely you were either brought up in a negative household or have close friends/acquaintances who were.This is evident with your hate of Somali men as you subconsciously relate them to your/their abusers.Its either that or your simply trolling.

Somali women :ahh:

Habesha women :hova:

Sxb, I love my Somali sisters, but I would NEVER trade my habeshi girlfriend for a fardosa.

level headed, reasonable and comes from a good family. And she don't care about religion at all.

She fits my objective of having a female that can take care of her self. And all of the similar physical traits of a Somali girl ( no bidaar or double chin):rejoice:

Only issue i have is my mom and the habaryaars filling her with this qashin that " naag somali iyo sharaafle"

Thats not true. The majority of the guys here are educated or are in education. And the edgy shit that they say here are for the bants. A lot of them might not be good muslims though. :mjlol:. OP failed to realise that her own experiences are her own.

That's your opinion, not a fact. I agree with the rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending