(Ladies only thread). Xalimos, stop caping for these niggas.

Faraxs ain't shit?

• True dat sis

• I agree 100%

• I somewhat disagree faraxs are alright

• I'm a farax that wants to pree the results

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Y'all grew up with these faraxs, they were your dads, uncles, brothers, etc.. you've seen the way they treated their female counter part. If it hasn't happened to your mother, it has happened to your neighbor, or bestfriend's family. If the abuse wasn't physical it was mental. Answer honestly, you will remain anonymous.

Y'all grew up with these faraxs, they were your dads, uncles, brothers, etc.. you've seen the way they treated their female counter part. If it hasn't happened to your mother, it has happened to your neighbor, or bestfriend's family. If the abuse wasn't physical it was mental. Answer honestly, you will remain anonymous.

Shut the f*ck up. You suffer from self-hate. Please seek help.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Sis if you hate Somali men there are plenty more fish in the sea, same goes for the guys. No need to bash.

Farahs are like any other guys. I'm glad I found this website because it has made me realize our somali boys are very sweet. Even the ones who troll.

Look at how Somali sisters stick up for their brothers in this thread :rejoice:
Then look at how Farax's curse us and disrespect us for PAHGs and PAWGs on a daily basis

The difference is day and night :mjkkk:
Hablaha Somaliyeed Illahi ha xifdiyo!

Last edited:

Gadiid

So much depends upon a red wheel barrow.
You're a curious case, friend.
Always trying to stir up something, then cry about your reputation not being good.
Then you go back to self-hating nonsense, generalise and expect others not to react?
p8skKNy.gif

Thankfully, the Somali guys I've grown up with were all outstanding and wouldn't dare abuse women. We are not arabs or south asians, this stuff is generally frowned upon.
Just like other men, it really boils down to their upbringing and character :kanyeshrug:

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
You can't lump all Somali men in the same category, I'm all for the ashy abdi teasing but let's not take way the good men's hard work because of few idiots.

Farahs are like any other guys. I'm glad I found this website because it has made me realize our somali boys are very sweet. Even the ones who troll.

Love this comment.

I would NEVER marry an ajanbi. even though I have a love/hate relationship with xalimos, I will settle for one

VIP
Thankfully, the Somali guys I've grown up with were all outstanding and wouldn't dare abuse women. We are not arabs or south asians, this stuff is generally frowned upon.
Just like other men, it really boils down to their upbringing and character :kanyeshrug:

Man...these xalimos who constantly calaacal have no idea. Although we aint shit as well, we respect our women more than any other muslim community.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts