(Ladies only thread). Xalimos, stop caping for these niggas.

Faraxs ain't shit?

• True dat sis

• I agree 100%

• I somewhat disagree faraxs are alright

• I'm a farax that wants to pree the results

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
There's many men such as myself who have studied a woman's nature it's a gynocentric world the mental manipulation that women impose on men is unparalleled but most men are in a trance totally oblivious to the fact that they're a slave to women.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Y'all grew up with these faraxs, they were your dads, uncles, brothers, etc.. you've seen the way they treated their female counter part. If it hasn't happened to your mother, it has happened to your neighbor, or bestfriend's family. If the abuse wasn't physical it was mental. Answer honestly, you will remain anonymous.
Who hurt you?

This is beyond obsession.

Dear SSpot Faraxs, it was fun and giggles when I used to do the ashy Abdi topics, I didn't know my topics would create obssessive, immature, ugly monsters. I apologize.

Love this comment.

I would NEVER marry an ajanbi. even though I have a love/hate relationship with xalimos, I will settle for one
Settle kullah, settle my ass warya. What are we, less than other women? You see this shit sisters? This what we have to deal with, men who degrade and devalue you at every turn. And y'all still stay caping for them. You call me( ur sister) out for pointing out the truth but suck up to faraxs like this who say they'll settle for you..

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
Settle kullah, settle my ass warya. What are we, less than other women? You see this shit sisters? This what we have to deal with, men who degrade and devalue you at every turn. And y'all still stay caping for them. You call me( ur sister) out for pointing out the truth but suck up to faraxs like this who say they'll settle for you..

the kitchen is over there nayaa -------->

@PiratePrincess

If my memory serves me well, you're only 17. What encounters have you had with Somali guys that would lead you to think this way?
There are good and bad folks in every community but I can guarantee you that ours are far from the worst.

@PiratePrincess

If my memory serves me well, you're only 17. What encounters have you had with Somali guys that would lead you to think this way?
There are good and bad folks in every community but I can guarantee you that ours are far from the worst.
I'm 18. Just because there's other communities that have it worse doesn't mean that we should stand for the injustices that happen in ours. South asians shouldn't be the ones we're comparing ourselves to. Like oh well at least they're not throwing acid in our faces, is that really the standard? We deserve better. You deserve better. The mistreatment of our mothers and sisters is not okay, generation after generation of these men have been raised this way. We see it every day, it's nothing new. But we must realize that we don't deserve that.

VIP
I'm 18. Just because there's other communities that have it worse doesn't mean that we should stand for the injustices that happen in ours. South asians shouldn't be the ones we're comparing ourselves to. Like oh well at least they're not throwing acid in our faces, is that really the standard? We deserve better. You deserve better. The mistreatment of our mothers and sisters is not okay, generation after generation of these men have been raised this way. We see it every day, it's nothing new. But we must realize that we don't deserve that.

You sound like you need therapy.

Her plan of turning Xalimos against us didnt work. LMAO

I lowkey beleive that she got rejected by a Farah and thats why she creates these anti-farah threads

You are correct in a sense, we mustn't set the bar too low for them the way the generations before us have. This makes them lazy and useless. On the other hand, you completely dismiss the ones who have a positive impact in our lives: just because you can't see them, doesn't mean they don't exist.

Horta, aren't you a gaal anyway? Why are you worried about Abdi when you know you'll get with Ryan? Cadaan baad guursanaysa like Ayan Hirsi.
At least I know cadaan won't marry another woman behind my back unlike you. You'll probably find out one day years in the future that the man of your dreams your husband has a several wives and kids in Somalia, and there's nothing you can do about it as your caveman religion allows it

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
At least I know cadaan won't marry another woman behind my back unlike you. You'll probably find out one day years in the future that the man of your dreams your husband has a several wives and kids in Somalia, and there's nothing you can do about it as your caveman religion allows it
IMG_4240.jpg

Thats a terrible rebuttle. An cadaan man can have a mistress/side chick and thats even worse. Lol.
I'm not gonna sit here and cape for folks who don't respect me, but your points are weak :tacky:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending