(Ladies only thread). Xalimos, stop caping for these niggas.

Faraxs ain't shit?

• True dat sis

• I agree 100%

• I somewhat disagree faraxs are alright

• I'm a farax that wants to pree the results

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Khad714

Beesha Reer KPOP!
Horta adiga fadhiiso. You need help as soon as possible. You have been degrading my people in the short time you have been here on sspot. Always coming to other ethnic groups rescue as soonest as you see someone bashing them, but when it comes to your somali brothers and sisters you turn your tail and look down on us. Whenever someone make these kinds of threads I just find it entertaining laakin, when a selfhating person like you makes posts like this Wallahi it makes my blood boil. Caadi maa tihid. All Ashy abdis are not qashin. Alhamdulillah I have been blessed with a great dad who knows how to treat people and a wonderful little brother. Car Aan ku arko karbashing somalis. I'm ready to fight come at me nayaa
IMG_5441.GIF

Last edited:

ExcessFame

True Villain
The way the Xalimos are sticking up for us man right here :banderas: that loyalty

I'd happily be an Ashy Abdi if my Xalimo stays Xaax because of the fruits of my labor :jcoleno:

Settle kullah, settle my ass warya. What are we, less than other women? You see this shit sisters? This what we have to deal with, men who degrade and devalue you at every turn. And y'all still stay caping for them. You call me( ur sister) out for pointing out the truth but suck up to faraxs like this who say they'll settle for you..
Umm. whats going on? You know that faraxs are individuals. :jaynerd:. There are shitty faraxs out there and good ones. Why does it matter to you horta. we are both gaal, farax will not be in your picture. We are both out of the gene pool in period. Just live your life.:hmm:

Look at how Somali sisters stick up for their brothers in this thread :rejoice:
Then look at how Farax's curse us and disrespect us for PAHGs and PAWGs on a daily basis

The difference is day and night :mjkkk:
Hablaha Somaliyeed Illahi ha xifdiyo!

:drakekidding:

PAHGs are just superior to you.:hemad:
BX8TlDjHNM8

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
Y'all grew up with these faraxs, they were your dads, uncles, brothers, etc.. you've seen the way they treated their female counter part.
Your dad, your uncles, your brothers. Get it right.

My abo, Allah bless him, treated my family with nothing but respect. Everyday he works to the bone to provide for us. He is the rule, not the exception.

Umm. whats going on? You know that faraxs are individuals. :jaynerd:. There are shitty faraxs out there and good ones. Why does it matter to you horta. we are both gaal, farax will not be in your picture. We are both out of the gene pool in period. Just live your life.:hmm:
Oh no I'm not talking about our gaal kings. I have nothing but respect and admiration for y'all:it0tdo8:
This post is about ashy muzzie enz.

yasmin lan

Satans step daughter
Even though most of the somali men in my family are pure trash and abusive close minded
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I still have faith in our men :manny: Even if it sounds like I hate them with every bone in my body

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Settle kullah, settle my ass warya. What are we, less than other women? You see this shit sisters? This what we have to deal with, men who degrade and devalue you at every turn. And y'all still stay caping for them. You call me( ur sister) out for pointing out the truth but suck up to faraxs like this who say they'll settle for you..

Oh, you love generalizing don't you. Now you're taking one guy and claiming he represents us all. Such intellectual laziness is hard to come by. :samwelcome:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending