Ladies only poll: Would you ever marry a much older man?

Would you marry a man that is much older than you?

• Total voters

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
To my suprise i have seen many young women who marry and divorce quickly. I use to be Team 19-23 but those girls are extremely unstable and in my opinion not fit for marriage yet, atleast the western ones. I believe a woman who has seen some adversity in her life is better prepared for marriage than a fresh out of College or an in-College student that has been sheltered and pampered. Marry a girl that has been heartbroken, experienced difficulties at home, has aged, even a divorcee is alright. Those girls are patient, conscious of their next relationship and will do everything to make it work. Stay away from young excited girls who think marriage is a fairy tale dream and they'll live like Cinderalla. It's not. You'll be gaining masculine energy just from being near a guy, exposed to the reality that coitus and basic intimacy is the best you can get in this life, that your husband isn't really superman but a normal guy you may have once disliked in another lifetime, that your children may leave you old and homeless etc. If you want marriage you have to want it for the right objectives - deen and family. Anything else and you've failed.

To my suprise i have seen many young women who marry and divorce quickly. I use to be Team 19-23 but those girls are extremely unstable and in my opinion not fit for marriage yet, atleast the western ones. I believe a woman who has seen some adversity in her life is better prepared for marriage than a fresh out of College or an in-College student that has been sheltered and pampered. Marry a girl that has been heartbroken, experienced difficulties at home, has aged, even a divorcee is alright. Those girls are patient, conscious of their next relationship and will do everything to make it work. Stay away from young excited girls who think marriage is a fairy tale dream and they'll live like Cinderalla. It's not. You'll be gaining masculine energy just from being near a guy, exposed to the reality that coitus and basic intimacy is the best you can get in this life, that your husband isn't really superman but a normal guy you may have once disliked in another lifetime, that your children may leave you old and homeless etc. If you want marriage you have to want it for the right objectives - deen and family. Anything else and you've failed.
That’s a very unique take that I haven’t seen on here yet. Hmm.

A Mean Guy

Minister of Ajanabi Affairs
I only like cadaan silver foxes, im sorry but I’ve never found an older somali man the least bit attractive
It's because they let themselves go, They have huge bellies and are not willing to go to the gym to lose it. The Somali diet of bariis and baasto does not help too. They also have zero fashion sense. They either wear clothes that are too tight around their fat guts or too baggy.
Imagine if they bought tailored clothes, put on muscle and had regular haircuts.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I only like cadaan silver foxes, im sorry but I’ve never found an older somali man the least bit attractive

Same, I find very few odays attractive.

Minister Ahmed Hussen is one of the rare few that has aged well.

And yes, I would have married him, education, good looks, good salary, status.

But this combination is rare. Good for him and good for his wife, Masha'Allah.

48 years old.

1711123106490.png

It's because they let themselves go, They have huge bellies and are not willing to go to the gym to lose it. The Somali diet of bariis and baasto does not help too. They also have zero fashion sense. They either wear clothes that are too tight around their fat guts or too baggy.
Imagine if they bought tailored clothes, put on muscle and had regular haircuts.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yes!! I was going to say this too.

The next generations of Somali men, will age better in my opinion, because they appear more health conscious and are into skin-care and style more than the gen X and old Millenial males.

I think that both genders need to get a reality check before marriage. For example, go through pre-marital counselling in addition, learning what each person's rights are. Finally, they need to go through STD tests, fertility tests, and financial planning talks. Another important thing that is overlooked, is that young couples aren't taught how to disagree or argue in a constructive manner.

If Somalis normalised these things, we'd see far less divorces. Instead we have a society that encourages people to get married quickly, and then they blame their own mistakes on Allah SWT by saying it is 'pre-ordained'.

Everyone, go to Somalia, and you'll see young people, on their second spouse.

Same, I find very few odays attractive.

Minister Ahmed Hussen is one of the rare few that has aged well.

And yes, I would have married him, education, good looks, good salary, status.

But this combination is rare. Good for him and good for his wife, Masha'Allah.

48 years old.

View attachment 321207
Am I the only one? You other ladies can tell me you what you think as well. But don’t you think this former Somali president aged very well for a Somali man? At the time he was like in his late 50s:

3B12F3C5-5110-4744-BEEB-0ABF6BC36586.jpeg

C151EC81-6E6B-4EEF-ADBA-F3B91E42981D.jpeg

Deffo think he was the most put together president we’ve ever had and didn’t look bad at like 60ish which was what he was I think in that picture?

What do you lot think? He’s super old now.

Gojo Satoru

Staff Member
I prefer men around my age but if he's good looking and has money I wouldn't mind going for an older guy. I'm not gonna be a stepmother though

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Am I the only one? You other ladies can tell me you what you think as well. But don’t you think this former Somali president aged very well for a Somali man? At the time he was like in his late 50s:

View attachment 321209

View attachment 321210

Deffo think he was the most put together president we’ve ever had and didn’t look bad at like 60ish which was what he was I think in that picture?

For sure, he's handsome too and aged well!

Moon-

Bipolar Express
No even if they were rich I could never see myself with one also why aren’t they going for ppl in their age group?? They’ll probably loose interest in you when you get old

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP

View attachment 321209

View attachment 321210

I would’ve had a crush on him in college

Trending