Ladies only poll: Would you ever marry a much older man?

Would you marry a man that is much older than you?

• Total voters

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Massive career obstacle but giggles internally.
There is your real age and then your perceived age, which others estimate. Much of this concerns wrinkles, hyperpigmentation, lip height and subcutaneous facial tissue changes. In general, perceived youthfulness is considered favourable, but not so much when people assume an age discrepancy and presume you are younger. This can result in undermined authority in a work context. Generally, lack of hydration, elasticity and laxity of the skin tends to be associated with an older perceived age. Physical attributes like full lips, facial fullness, and large eyes are often associated with a younger appearance, hence why some age-denying celebrities fill their faces with poison. Heck they even start with anti-aging quite young these days.
1711407525826.png

The older one is, the more secure in own skin, the greater the sense of humour, thus the more entertainment between the bed posts barring cantankerous souls. One could bring more to the table than when one were 17. Or so methinks.

Genes do make a great deal of difference; have not already been aunty-categorised, have you?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There is your real age and then your perceived age, which others estimate. Much of this concerns wrinkles, hyperpigmentation, lip height and subcutaneous facial tissue changes. In general, perceived youthfulness is considered favourable, but not so much when people assume an age discrepancy and presume you are younger. This can result in undermined authority in a work context. Generally, lack of hydration, elasticity and laxity of the skin tends to be associated with an older perceived age. Physical attributes like full lips, facial fullness, and large eyes are often associated with a younger appearance, hence why some age-denying celebrities fill their faces with poison. Heck they even start with anti-aging quite young these days.
View attachment 321757

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't know why I was reminded of billionaires who do blood transfusions from young people to slow down aging.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
That is exactly who I had in mind, on top of having watched a comedy that used that type of scene (or was it real life, lol). I never knew he used his son. That's wild.

People with lacaag to blow do the darndest things. Placental facials are another strange one.

Lol @ multigenerational plasma exchange.:yloezpe:

He's a self-professed professional rejuvenation athlete.

:mjkkk:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
That guy looks like he's going to morph into a character from Dune, a Harkonnen.
View attachment 321817

Nah, placenta is wild.
The funny thing is he designated AI as his health guide. His problem lies in his (1) taking testosterone via (TRT) and HGH, indicating his levels are very low to begin with and (2) his exclusive consumption of fruits and vegetables (veganism). He's also taking low-dose estrogen (17Ξ±-estradiol hormone) as he believes it increases one's lifespan. He's not focusing on what his body needs but rather some dietary orthodoxy (for moral or ethical reasons). I also noticed that he's estranged from his family because he's an ex-Mormon, and that doesn't bode well for longevity. If he focused on cultivating strong and enduring relationships with people, maybe he'd improve his health outcomes. Health is bio-psycho-social-spirtual.

The funny thing is he designated AI as his health guide. His problem lies in his (1) taking testosterone via (TRT) and HGH, indicating his levels are very low to begin with and (2) his exclusive consumption of fruits and vegetables (veganism). He's also taking low-dose estrogen (17Ξ±-estradiol hormone) as he believes it increases one's lifespan. I notice he's blind to that. He's not focusing on what his body needs but rather some dietary orthodoxy (for moral or ethical reasons). I also noticed that he's estranged from his family because he's an ex-Mormon, and that doesn't bode well for longevity. If he focused on cultivating strong and enduring relationships with people, maybe he'd improve his health outcomes. Health is bio-psycho-social-spirtual.
I think he is on steroids because he wants to get more with a lot less work, speaking purely on looks since he seems to be a guy who likes to show off his body. I am not sure about the information but my knowledge was inducing steroids reduces overall health. Kind of counterproductive if he wants to maximize long life. Maybe the estrogen is his way of doing checks and balances on that approach, lol.

Trending

Latest posts