Ladies of sspot, which one of these madow men can get it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The two on the right are :obama:

I like the song too:damnmusic:

Guessing they're Naija then? Heard too many horror stories about those dudes :kanyehmm:

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
You shouldn’t pay attention to madow men or any other. Let’s keep racial purity going.....

@AussieHustler why did you rate my post funny? do you see disagree

if so, please share your choice:feedme:

dark

No love, I found the educated Somali female class on Somalispot very intriguing, in a good way including yourself. You guys are open-minded, not-racists, classy, confident and not desperate for a farax to pretend that you will worship his footsteps. Qualities that I admire about all of you.

VixR

Veritas
The one in the white tank. The others are benefiting from group attraction (they wouldn’t look like anything special on their own, he’s sharing some shine with them)

dark

No love, I found the educated Somali female class on Somalispot very intriguing, in a good way including yourself. You guys are open-minded, not-racists, classy, confident and not desperate for a farax to pretend that you will worship his footsteps. Qualities that I admire about all of you.

you're so nice:drakekidding:

i dont even know how to respond but thank you for the kind words!

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
@MariaMaria you should only like geeljires. No one on this planet will treat you as good as them. Stop encouraging mixing with other races.

Let the women marry who they want let us marry who we want khalaas case closed alx afghanis and north Africans girls wallah are mashallah may Allah bless us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts