Ladies of sspot, which one of these madow men can get it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
@MariaMaria Alla why am I so excited :browtf:they're so buff :deadosama:bisinka loool do more of these but not white guys or arabs or Latinos only black guys and maybe East Asian :cosbyhmm:

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Let the women marry who they want let us marry who we want khalaas case closed alx afghanis and north Africans girls wallah are mashallah may Allah bless us
LOL when did seeing them as attractive and eye candy mean we want to marry them legit not girl said that:draketf:
You need more than looks for a marriage

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Non of those madow men are striking to me. One of the best looking black guys I have seen in my life is Harry Samba (from DRC). I reckon he has a bit of Horn African though because of the Congolese Tutsis (Banyamulenge). This is most likely why this guy has a good nose,

b3f833f7b7d3904a093e4e8802c823be.jpg

best-dreaded-high-top.jpg
ad06be0049e13204d1446d392c1346f6.jpg

unnamed-file-1.jpg
Aren't you a man warya:faysalwtf:

Top right bottom left:it0tdo8::it0tdo8::it0tdo8:
Mashallah
Alot of black African men are so good looking shame about their women, but their hair ruins their looks.
I get put off because of the Madow hair :frdfvsb: but otherwise there's lots of good looking ones with nice confident personalities and alot are educated.
Madoow men are very sexy :ahh:
But I could never marry or date one
Just admire from a far. They are the definition of masculinity mashallah:banderas:

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
Just admire from a far. They are the definition of masculinity mashallah:banderas:

No they aren’t, you have been brainwashed to think they are the definition of masculine. You are a victim of white supremacy...

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
Okay:damedamn:
They are still sexy tho:ahh:No wonder so many Xalimos have jungle fever:banderas:

Hmm. You clearly aren’t Somali

Madow men aren’t attractive in any kinda way. Their over-masculinisation almost makes them seem a bit khaniis. Like I wouldn’t be surprised if the one wearing the wife beater was gay.
And they focus on their looks too much like a bunch of girls.

Hmm. You clearly aren’t Somali

Madow men aren’t attractive in any kinda way. Their over-masculinisation almost makes them seem a bit khaniis. Like I wouldn’t be surprised if the one wearing the wife beater was gay.
And they focus on their looks too much like a bunch of girls.
How are you telling me what i should find attractive?:damedamn:
We all have different preferences. I find both Somali and madow guys attractive.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
I agree, they are the epitome of masculinity but why you can’t date or marry them? Are you afraid of being judged by ignorant camel herders ?

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
How are you telling me what i should find attractive?:damedamn:
We all have different preferences. I find both Somali and madow guys attractive.

The idea of attractiveness being subjective is an illusion. Your idea of attractiveness/ beauty has already been set by society.
Therefore, I’m not telling you who to find attractive because you have already been told.

All I’m gonna say is protect your lineage.

Muji

VIP
Non of those madow men are striking to me. One of the best looking black guys I have seen in my life is Harry Samba (from DRC). I reckon he has a bit of Horn African though because of the Congolese Tutsis (Banyamulenge). This is most likely why this guy has a good nose,

b3f833f7b7d3904a093e4e8802c823be.jpg

best-dreaded-high-top.jpg
ad06be0049e13204d1446d392c1346f6.jpg

unnamed-file-1.jpg

Mashallah

Post some iraqw men ❤️

I missed your appreciation for Cushitic aesthetics

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
I agree, they are the epitome of masculinity but why you can’t date or marry them? Are you afraid of being judged by ignorant camel herders ?

Lmao compared to your men, everyone is extremely masculine. I would personally encourage you to mix.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Lmao compared to your men, everyone is extremely masculine. I would personally encourage you to mix.
You are so triggered calm your breasts
African men specially West Africans and African Americans are hot asf, look at all the xalimos admiring these hot men. Even you yourself is probably secretly fantasizing about these fine men. f*ck your backward thinking and get with the time.

The idea of attractiveness being subjective is an illusion. Your idea of attractiveness/ beauty has already been set by society.
Therefore, I’m not telling you who to find attractive because you have already been told.

All I’m gonna say is protect your lineage.
Society tells us white men are the most attractive.
Anyways attractive is attractive. Madow men are attractive to most Somali girls. Most of us will end up with faraxs regardless.

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
You are so triggered calm your breasts
African men specially West Africans and African Americans are hot asf, look at all the xalimos admiring these hot men. Even you yourself is probably secretly fantasizing about these fine men. f*ck your backward thinking and get with the time.

Look at what? Any non black girl who finds black men attractive has simply been brainwashed by white supremacy. These Somali girls are having an identity crisis, whilst simultaneously vocalising their white supremacists mindsets.

Black men are simply not attractive. They are useless, brainless idiots.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending