Ladies of sspot, which one of these madow men can get it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
Why are you telling someone who they should like :faysalwtf:

I’m not telling them who they should like, it’s nature telling them. You are naturally attracted to your own. No man from any other race can match our ones.

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
Yass I've been little busy lately
How are you waalalo?

I made this thread now people think I'm anti Somali men

:liberaltears:

You’re not anti Somali men but your anti Somali nationalism. Stop encouraging people to find other races attractive. Ethnic purity is what Somalia needs, it doesn’t need a generation of lost people with half bred children though.

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
You’re not anti Somali men but your anti Somali nationalism. Stop encouraging people to find other races attractive. Ethnic purity is what Somalia needs, it doesn’t need a generation of lost people with half bred children though.

You must be brain-dead to think that posting a video of men from another race will magic get girls on sspot to jump ship

It's a light hearted thread waar chill :ufdup:

Non of those madow men are striking to me. One of the best looking black guys I have seen in my life is Harry Samba (from DRC). I reckon he has a bit of Horn African though because of the Congolese Tutsis (Banyamulenge). This is most likely why this guy has a good nose,

b3f833f7b7d3904a093e4e8802c823be.jpg

best-dreaded-high-top.jpg
ad06be0049e13204d1446d392c1346f6.jpg

unnamed-file-1.jpg

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
You must be brain-dead to think that posting a video of men from another race will magic get girls on sspot to jump ship

It's a light hearted thread waar chill :ufdup:

Well people do seem to get triggered by this sort of threads. So. why make a thread to purposely trigger them. I doubt your Somali...

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Top right bottom left:it0tdo8::it0tdo8::it0tdo8:
Mashallah
Alot of black African men are so good looking shame about their women, but their hair ruins their looks.
I get put off because of the Madow hair :frdfvsb: but otherwise there's lots of good looking ones with nice confident personalities and alot are educated.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Non of those madow men are striking to me. One of the best looking black guys I have seen in my life is Harry Samba (from DRC). I reckon he has a bit of Horn African though because of the Congolese Tutsis (Banyamulenge). This is most likely why this guy has a good nose,

b3f833f7b7d3904a093e4e8802c823be.jpg

best-dreaded-high-top.jpg
ad06be0049e13204d1446d392c1346f6.jpg

unnamed-file-1.jpg
He is very good looking but why do I have this feeling that his breath stinks:browtf:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts