Ladies of SSpot Appreciation Thread

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
@A_A was my favourite Bollywood lover. I didn't even mindn the fact she liked Bollywood

@NA9 the ultimate madow woman. She's who you face after defeating BLM girls on twitter.

I remember when I use to get into verbal matches with that Canadian bîtch, I use to go straight to the fact she was a hawiye everytime. I wonder where she went.

How could I forget A_A, she was lovely. I think she came back briefly only to have left so suddenly?

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I have a theory that the bulk of Appreciation Threads are initiated mostly by sisters. The lasses are empathetic and radiate gentility and warmth. Even when they are harsh to you, they do so from a constructive place, in defense of themselves or mostly in jest. Nonetheless, they always appear to be truly looking out for your best interest. This is not to say that they are some monolithic group of all saints. Their personalities are varied, refreshing and unique. They freely offer their assistance, a listener’s ear, sage suggestions, humour interspersed with thought-provoking threads. I can say that the ladies on here are protective of each other and get along swimmingly. If egalitarian women like this ruled Somalia, we’d have good governance.

Sisters, today you’ll put your selflessness to the side and be celebrated for simply existing and making this place a joy to visit. By the end of this thread the ladies should experience this level of jubilation.
giphy.gif
Spread the love and good cheer and say something ‘sweet’ to uplift the ladies of Spot who tirelessly give, give, give without any expectation of recompense. We owe them a debt of gratitude.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sophie, you're the best, sspot is lucky to have you, your kindness, understanding is what makes you to be you but don't let your humble personality fool these idiots, you're fierce and you stand up for what's right. Eid Mubarak sis.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Sophie, you're the best, sspot is lucky to have you, your kindness, understanding is what makes you to be you but don't let your humble personality fool these idiots, you're fierce and you stand up for what's right. Eid Mubarak sis.

Eid Mubarak, sis. Your message made my day. You're an indispensable part of SSPot that makes this place a pleasure to come to.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

thank you maestra. what a nice eid gift from one of my favorite posters. eid mubarak dear

:friendhug:Thank you sis, as are you, and deserve to be appreciate for what you bring to the forums. The real gift is being among you level-headed sisters. Eid Mubarak :it0tdo8:.

Trending

Latest posts