Ladies of SSpot Appreciation Thread

psyche

To each their own
Don't get too ahead of yourself now if I "copied you" then you copied @Apollo.

I barely interact with you
:fantasia2:

Ouch that hurt.:urgh:

If you want to know the reason why I changed my name was because I recently got into mythology and have always liked the word psyche.

I just found it funny that we both changed our name at similar time periods to Greek deities.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Didn't know some of those were women such as Daacad or Hades :hmm:

Yes; they were.

@halwa was a real one along with Daacad :wow:

They will be missed.

I always thought the story meant that he was captivated by psyche's beauty and that lead him to accidentally scratch himself.

So his feelings were always present, just that the arrow reinforced it.

I mean he was sent to make cupid fall in love with a beast as per his mother's request but did the sacrificial thing by scratching himself. Sounds like a noble act to me. I concede.

@Garen yes @VixR is very much missed but why do you think everyone here is a dude? We need receipts.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member

Where did she go?

How do you know everyone? I'm suspicious.

Yeah the female users here are good. Better than the male users I'd say, less trolling more insightful comments and good reads.

Maybe @Apollo was right about testosterone making you more of a troll on the internet

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Testosterone does make you more aggressive. That's not to say that you can't be agreeable. @Apollo might be on to something.

I have a theory that the bulk of Appreciation Threads are initiated mostly by sisters. The lasses are empathetic and radiate gentility and warmth. Even when they are harsh to you, they do so from a constructive place, in defense of themselves or mostly in jest. Nonetheless, they always appear to be truly looking out for your best interest. This is not to say that they are some monolithic group of all saints. Their personalities are varied, refreshing and unique. They freely offer their assistance, a listener’s ear, sage suggestions, humour interspersed with thought-provoking threads. I can say that the ladies on here are protective of each other and get along swimmingly. If egalitarian women like this ruled Somalia, we’d have good governance.

Sisters, today you’ll put your selflessness to the side and be celebrated for simply existing and making this place a joy to visit. By the end of this thread the ladies should experience this level of jubilation.
giphy.gif
Spread the love and good cheer and say something ‘sweet’ to uplift the ladies of Spot who tirelessly give, give, give without any expectation of recompense. We owe them a debt of gratitude.

@sophisticate :it0tdo8: !! Sspot would be boring without you.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
@sophisticate youre exempt from me telling y’all to learn Somali. I’ve never met a Samaroon diasporan that didn’t know Somali.

Lol, really. I wasn't aware. :farmajoyaab:

You’re welcome. Lol I had another account forgot the name.

Thanks sis, feel free to stick around for a bit.

:friendhug: This is so sweet. Thank you!
Thank you. I appreciate the love, sis.

@sophisticate :it0tdo8: !! Sspot would be boring without you.

Same goes for you, sis. I love your contributions. :wow:

]

@sophisticate you are a very classy xalimo. Thank you for introducing the 7-year courtship idea to me. It’s a good way to get rid of the bugs. Long may you reign as our somalispot queen.

Ps @VixR @Toxique @toomacan and @hade if you are reading this...stay blessed ladies and never change. :yousmart:

Addislad

Farmaajo for president 2021
@sophisticate Finesse is not the champion of somalis :faysalwtf: she's a tribalist who attacks us honorable marehan and accuses us of being squatters in our own land.

Check her posts on political/tribal council :kanyehmm:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I have a theory that the bulk of Appreciation Threads are initiated mostly by sisters. The lasses are empathetic and radiate gentility and warmth. Even when they are harsh to you, they do so from a constructive place, in defense of themselves or mostly in jest. Nonetheless, they always appear to be truly looking out for your best interest. This is not to say that they are some monolithic group of all saints. Their personalities are varied, refreshing and unique. They freely offer their assistance, a listener’s ear, sage suggestions, humour interspersed with thought-provoking threads. I can say that the ladies on here are protective of each other and get along swimmingly. If egalitarian women like this ruled Somalia, we’d have good governance.

Sisters, today you’ll put your selflessness to the side and be celebrated for simply existing and making this place a joy to visit. By the end of this thread the ladies should experience this level of jubilation.
giphy.gif
Spread the love and good cheer and say something ‘sweet’ to uplift the ladies of Spot who tirelessly give, give, give without any expectation of recompense. We owe them a debt of gratitude.

Thank you . :(

Trending