Ladies of SSpot Appreciation Thread

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I have a theory that the bulk of Appreciation Threads are initiated mostly by sisters. The lasses are empathetic and radiate gentility and warmth. Even when they are harsh to you, they do so from a constructive place, in defense of themselves or mostly in jest. Nonetheless, they always appear to be truly looking out for your best interest. This is not to say that they are some monolithic group of all saints. Their personalities are varied, refreshing and unique. They freely offer their assistance, a listener’s ear, sage suggestions, humour interspersed with thought-provoking threads. I can say that the ladies on here are protective of each other and get along swimmingly. If egalitarian women like this ruled Somalia, we’d have good governance.

Sisters, today you’ll put your selflessness to the side and be celebrated for simply existing and making this place a joy to visit. By the end of this thread the ladies should experience this level of jubilation.
giphy.gif
Spread the love and good cheer and say something ‘sweet’ to uplift the ladies of Spot who tirelessly give, give, give without any expectation of recompense. We owe them a debt of gratitude.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
idk about this, with girls they're usually a hit or miss. Either the kindest and most compassionate people or the biggest doocilo out there.

Still, it's usually the girls on here who are the most respectful.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
idk about this, with girls they're usually a hit or miss. Either the kindest and most compassionate people or the biggest doocilo out there.

Still, it's usually the girls on here who are the most respectful.

I guess it's a matter of opinion. Most of the ladies seem even-keeled.

Trending