Ladies..mariage is a raw deal!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muji

VIP
Masha Allah i agree westernised xalimos for men of various races and faraxs from the diaspora should get married back home.

Imagine marrying a girl like @VixR you would wale you one morning to your daughter dressed like a boy and your som dressed up as a girl and she will teach them darwinism Allah forbid.

Cognitive sweethearts are you reading these stories about grown men with beards chasing after girls who have home work? What about the one who turned into a drug addict? What’s wrong with Somali men from the West, why can’t they be more like you?

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Cognitive sweethearts are you reading these stories about grown men with beards chasing after girls who have home work? What about the one who turned into a drug addict? What’s wrong with Somali men from the West, why can’t they be more like you?
I agree somali men and westernised somali women are not compatible i agree that xalimos need to marry other men of various races and avoid faraxs in general.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
What will you advice your female relatives?
I always try to set up somali girls that i meet with my ajnabi friends of various races.

I would tell the females in my family to marry who they want its none of my business even if they bring back santa claus and want him as their husband.

VixR

Veritas
Sounds like he was reliving his youth as a degenerate Somali male
View attachment 52279
Turning in to a roadman when you are 17 is one thing but as a grown man with a wife and kid:faysalwtf:

I’ve also decided I’m not going anywhere near a man with a child.

Abayo all somali girls went through a salafi phase but it’s not something that you can sustain over time.
Really? :damedamn:

Did you?

I don’t think a man with a child is a dealbreaker unless he’s a deadbeat, or he expects me to play their mother.

Masha Allah i agree westernised xalimos for men of various races and faraxs from the diaspora should get married back home.

Imagine marrying a girl like @VixR you would wale you one morning to your daughter dressed like a boy and your som dressed up as a girl and she will teach them darwinism Allah forbid.
:browtf:

Continue encouraging self hate in the name of patriarchy :comeon:
Next thing you know 40% of somali girls will be marrying out just like asian women in the west

Muji

VIP
knowles i'll knock you up without marriage darling

Are you threatening to rape me? Because I would never do anything consensual with a man like you.

You are probably one of the guys who hangs around under the bridge in Camden selling drugs .

I’m here to tell you mariage is a terrible idea for women hence why the divorce rates are so high.

Let me give you a reality of what mariage is like based on the experiences of women I know who have been divorced.

1. Expect to do all the housework, you won’t mind at first but after you are left to do all the cooking, cleaning and childcare...and most of you will still have to work, you will grow to resent your husband. Him leaving stuff in the sink like your his hoyo will leave you angry and frustrated.

2. Expect to be controlled! Everyone knows Somali men are very controlling, so do not be manipulated in to thinking this is a form of love, it’s actually a sign of domestic abuse. The horrible irony is that you will be cooking and cleaning for this guy like he is your child and then you will be asking him permission to meet your friends as if he is your parent.

3. The meher is not worth it and most Somali men are cheap when it comes to this area. Most Somali men have a heart attack if they have to pay you $5k, so do yourself a favour sis and don’t sell yourself short. 5k is the price you pay for a second hand car. Ask yourself how much would you pay for someone to cook, clean and carry out childcare for you for 18+ years, the figure would be hundreds of thousands if not millions, not 5k!

4. Women who are single are happier! It’s just a fact.

5. You will lose your friends. I’m sorry abayo but once you pop kids, you and I are not hanging...I don’t want to hear about little Ayans first steps, girl I got things to do. You and I no longer have the same reality so take your ass home.

If mariage was such a good idea the media (run mainly by men) wouldn’t sell the idea to you over and over again!

Knowles you are most certainly a lesbian. Every thing you said is the truth with the exception of your 4th point.

And what’s wrong with that?

What's wrong with self hate? Unhealthy for the child born from the marriage, self esteem issues, self identity issues. There's more issues that arise from an interracial marriage than one with the same race.

If 40% of Somali women married out, you can't wave that off as the fault from a Somali guy. If 40% of Somali women married out, that'll just develop into a stereotype that Ajnabi men are stealing xalimos, and they'll take pride in that. More problems caused:bell:

Hybrid

Death Awaits You

You should never marry from back home unless you you're planning to keep her back home. If you wanna live in the west, there are so many fobs available. I don't know about the U.K. but here in America xalimo fobs are plenty especially the ones who came over at the age of 10-18 and there are some Somalis who recently came from the Middle East. They stay in touch with their Somali culture and roots. The only downside is the ugly clothes they wear but that can be changed.

Last edited:

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
Are you threatening to rape me? Because I would never do anything consensual with a man like you.

You are probably one of the guys who hangs around under the bridge in Camden selling drugs .

i'm not from camden and course it'll be consensual, dm me i'm trynna give you a habar yonis offspring

Muji

VIP
i'm not from camden and course it'll be consensual, dm me i'm trynna give you a habar yonis offspring

7E17E1F6-FD6A-446C-9109-F2F3F1ADEAF5.gif

Knowles I want to make you a single mother, so I can keep up the tradition of a Somali dad not being there for their own children :manny:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
You should never marry from back home unless you you're planning to keep her back home. If you wanna live in the west, there are so many fobs available. I don't know about the U.K. but here in America xalimo fobs are plenty especially the ones who came over at the age of 10-18 and there are some Somalis who recently came from the Middle East. They stay in touch with their Somali culture and roots. The only downside is the ugly clothes they wear but that can be changed.
I would bring her over to the west and allow her to get indoctrinated by opera gynocentrism Winfrey and Ellen degenerate, Beyoncé fucking your fiancé, all these gossip magazines once she’s empowered like the Statue of Liberty then she can go to work while I will be a full time stay at home dad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending