Ladies..mariage is a raw deal!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muji

VIP
I am 21 and in school. So what if I drive an Uber? I am making an honest living. There is no way that you are of a normal weight speaking the way you do.

Lol brutal honesty is correlated to weight? Wow you learn something new everyday.

Even if I was fat I wouldn’t date an Uber driver. That’s even below a McDonald’s worker. :bell:

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
Pretty soon @Factz will be here writing another pointless essay no one will read.

Ladies don’t let him lie to you, he just wants a maid to wash his dirty shit stained boxers whilst he chats shit on YouTube and somalispot all because he doesn’t know how to do it himself.

If you’re going to get married, get yourself a cadan guy who is a feminist. It’s 2018 and you’re still dealing with faraxs?
:gucciwhat:Can’t relate!:nahgirl:

Only cadaan man you obese feminists can get are revert criminals and that is only if you lie to them about being Muslims and play the act. You think you can get a middle class or upper class cadaan? Why do they want you when they can marry someone from their own culture, race and class and with their same interests, point of view and hobbies? They want someone who they can understand like how a Somali understands another Somali. Cadaans will have to teach you 90% of what they do or enjoy. They don't want to do that. The low income cadaans don't even want you except for on Friday night in bed. You and the other feminists here say you will go for cadaan men all day but they don't want you. Imagine if they knew the personality of the likes of you like betraying your men.

Muji

VIP
Only cadaan man you obese feminists can get are revert criminals and that is only if you lie to them about being Muslims and play the act. You think you can get a middle class or upper class cadaan? Why do they want you when they can marry someone from their own culture, race and class and with their same interests and hobbies?
The low income cadaans don't even want you except for on Friday night in bed. You and the other feminists here say you will go for cadaan men all day but they don't want you. Imagine if they knew the personality of the likes of you like betraying your men.

Oh shut up, you sound like a on heat.

A low class white tramp is better than a Samaale Male who can’t even wash his own underwear and is probably infected with HIV from raping a hooker.

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
Oh shut up, you sound like a on heat.

A low class white tramp is better than a Samaale Male who can’t even wash his own underwear and is probably infected with HIV from raping a hooker.

That low class white tramp doesn't want you. What do you have to offer? Maybe you will complain about cooking khanzeer for him because it is a smell you grew up hating. You share nothing with them and they don't want to grow old with you.

Fix yourself. You don't even deserve a Somali man. You deserve to die alone. They are much higher than you in worth.

Muji

VIP
That low class white tramp doesn't want you. What do you have to offer? Maybe you will complain about cooking khanzeer for him because it is a smell you grew up hating. You share nothing with them and they don't want to grow old with you.

Fix yourself. You don't even deserve a Somali man. You deserve to die alone. They are much higher than you in worth.

Go and get tested I heard there’s a Samaale HIV epidemic in America

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I dont think marriage is that bad many Times people marry for messed up reasons like just to have kids or just to move out and have your own crib And the dumbest reason is that theres Somalis that believe marriage is gonna make them more responsible and a better person

I think before people get married they should be honest about what they want and expect of the marriage say youre looking for a housewife and only after you marry her you find out she doesnt have any plans to be a housewife Than you messed up

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Pretty soon @Factz will be here writing another pointless essay no one will read.

Ladies don’t let him lie to you, he just wants a maid to wash his dirty shit stained boxers whilst he chats shit on YouTube and somalispot all because he doesn’t know how to do it himself.

If you’re going to get married, get yourself a cadan guy who is a feminist. It’s 2018 and you’re still dealing with faraxs?
:gucciwhat:Can’t relate!:nahgirl:

Why don't you marry a white feminist instead? They're rare and pretty soon will respond to femininism which will disappear from Europe. Stop acting like you lead Somali women because nobody fucking know you or care about you.

Don't know why you mentioned my name but you're the one always writing nonsensical essays and nobody reads them. You're just triggered I always end you with facts.

I bet your underwear is dirty shit stained and I never said I wanted a maid. I said I wanted my wife to become a housewife if we start having kids which us the most logical thing to do. Nice try trying to slander me you filthy feminazi !

Muji

VIP
Why don't you marry a white feminist instead? They're rare and pretty soon will respond to femininism which will disappear from Europe. Stop acting like you lead Somali women because nobody fucking know you or care about you.

Don't know why you mentioned my name but you're the one always writing nonsensical essays and nobody reads them. You're just triggered I always end you with facts.

I bet your underwear is dirty shit stained and I never said I wanted a maid. I said I wanted my wife to become a housewife if we start having kids which us the most logical thing to do. Nice try trying to slander me you filthy feminazi !

Blah blah blah

So predictable you did exactly what I said you would do

Such a fragile ego

It’s pathetic

Now let’s receive more essays about how you don’t have a fragile ego and you go to the gym

I’m here to tell you mariage is a terrible idea for women hence why the divorce rates are so high.

Let me give you a reality of what mariage is like based on the experiences of women I know who have been divorced.

1. Expect to do all the housework, you won’t mind at first but after you are left to do all the cooking, cleaning and childcare...and most of you will still have to work, you will grow to resent your husband. Him leaving stuff in the sink like your his hoyo will leave you angry and frustrated.

2. Expect to be controlled! Everyone knows Somali men are very controlling, so do not be manipulated in to thinking this is a form of love, it’s actually a sign of domestic abuse. The horrible irony is that you will be cooking and cleaning for this guy like he is your child and then you will be asking him permission to meet your friends as if he is your parent.

3. The meher is not worth it and most Somali men are cheap when it comes to this area. Most Somali men have a heart attack if they have to pay you $5k, so do yourself a favour sis and don’t sell yourself short. 5k is the price you pay for a second hand car. Ask yourself how much would you pay for someone to cook, clean and carry out childcare for you for 18+ years, the figure would be hundreds of thousands if not millions, not 5k!

4. Women who are single are happier! It’s just a fact.

5. You will lose your friends. I’m sorry abayo but once you pop kids, you and I are not hanging...I don’t want to hear about little Ayans first steps, girl I got things to do. You and I no longer have the same reality so take your ass home.

If mariage was such a good idea the media (run mainly by men) wouldn’t sell the idea to you over and over again!
women who talk about other women and how they are happier are in fact unhappy. A happy person dont concern themselves with others and is just happy and free. You are protesting too much

Muji

VIP
women who talk about other women and how they are happier are in fact unhappy. A happy person dont concern themselves with others and is just happy and free. You are protesting too much

Is that the best you could do?

Make arguments, don’t get personal, you won’t win the debate that way. What does a woman gain from mariage?

I’m here to tell you mariage is a terrible idea for women hence why the divorce rates are so high.

Let me give you a reality of what mariage is like based on the experiences of women I know who have been divorced.

1. Expect to do all the housework, you won’t mind at first but after you are left to do all the cooking, cleaning and childcare...and most of you will still have to work, you will grow to resent your husband. Him leaving stuff in the sink like your his hoyo will leave you angry and frustrated.

2. Expect to be controlled! Everyone knows Somali men are very controlling, so do not be manipulated in to thinking this is a form of love, it’s actually a sign of domestic abuse. The horrible irony is that you will be cooking and cleaning for this guy like he is your child and then you will be asking him permission to meet your friends as if he is your parent.

3. The meher is not worth it and most Somali men are cheap when it comes to this area. Most Somali men have a heart attack if they have to pay you $5k, so do yourself a favour sis and don’t sell yourself short. 5k is the price you pay for a second hand car. Ask yourself how much would you pay for someone to cook, clean and carry out childcare for you for 18+ years, the figure would be hundreds of thousands if not millions, not 5k!

4. Women who are single are happier! It’s just a fact.

5. You will lose your friends. I’m sorry abayo but once you pop kids, you and I are not hanging...I don’t want to hear about little Ayans first steps, girl I got things to do. You and I no longer have the same reality so take your ass home.

If mariage was such a good idea the media (run mainly by men) wouldn’t sell the idea to you over and over again!
I'm paying 30K for my mehr so my wife can live off of it if something happens to me.
Why are constantly shit talking Somali men? Was your father not a Somali man?

Is that the best you could do?

Make arguments, don’t get personal, you won’t win the debate that way. What does a woman gain from mariage?
There are no arguments to make. Marriage is not for everyone. If you say its not for you, then who am I to say it is? But unlike you I am not saying things like single women are happier than married women because you are single. If you are happy and single as you want to be, why are you so concerned and telling bunch of people you are happier. Again people who constantly talk about how happy they are usually are not that happy

Muji

VIP
I'm paying 30K for my mehr so my wife can live off of it if something happens to me.
Why are constantly shit talking Somali men? Was your father not a Somali man?

I said mariage is a bad deal for a woman! How is that taking a shit on Samaale men?

Not every farax is paying 30K. I made a thread about this topic and the average was 2k.

Muji

VIP
There are no arguments to make. Marriage is not for everyone. If you say its not for you, then who am I to say it is? But unlike you I am not saying things like single women are happier than married women because you are single. If you are happy and single as you want to be, why are you so concerned and telling bunch of people you are happier. Again people who constantly talk about how happy they are usually are not that happy

I didn’t say I was happier, there have been studies done showing single women were happier than married women.

I said mariage is a bad deal for a woman! How is that taking a shit on Samaale men?

Not every farax is paying 30K. I made a thread about this topic and the average was 2k.
But you said Somali men are cheap and Somali men are controlling.

Abaayo, you don't even get 1 shillin from marrying cadaans or Madows or indhayar, at least Somali men give a mehr even if they dontd have a lot money sometimes.

In Asian countries the GIRL pays the mehr.

Also, why do you care about mehr this much, i tthougt marriage was about love??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending