Ladies..mariage is a raw deal!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muji

VIP
I’m here to tell you mariage is a terrible idea for women hence why the divorce rates are so high.

Let me give you a reality of what mariage is like based on the experiences of women I know who have been divorced.

1. Expect to do all the housework, you won’t mind at first but after you are left to do all the cooking, cleaning and childcare...and most of you will still have to work, you will grow to resent your husband. Him leaving stuff in the sink like your his hoyo will leave you angry and frustrated.

2. Expect to be controlled! Everyone knows Somali men are very controlling, so do not be manipulated in to thinking this is a form of love, it’s actually a sign of domestic abuse. The horrible irony is that you will be cooking and cleaning for this guy like he is your child and then you will be asking him permission to meet your friends as if he is your parent.

3. The meher is not worth it and most Somali men are cheap when it comes to this area. Most Somali men have a heart attack if they have to pay you $5k, so do yourself a favour sis and don’t sell yourself short. 5k is the price you pay for a second hand car. Ask yourself how much would you pay for someone to cook, clean and carry out childcare for you for 18+ years, the figure would be hundreds of thousands if not millions, not 5k!

4. Women who are single are happier! It’s just a fact.

5. You will lose your friends. I’m sorry abayo but once you pop kids, you and I are not hanging...I don’t want to hear about little Ayans first steps, girl I got things to do. You and I no longer have the same reality so take your ass home.

If mariage was such a good idea the media (run mainly by men) wouldn’t sell the idea to you over and over again!

I’m here to tell you mariage is a terrible idea for women hence why the divorce rates are so high.

Let me give you a reality of what mariage is like based on the experiences of women I know who have been divorced.

1. Expect to do all the housework, you won’t mind at first but after you are left to do all the cooking, cleaning and childcare...and most of you will still have to work, you will grow to resent your husband. Him leaving stuff in the sink like your his hoyo will leave you angry and frustrated.

2. Expect to be controlled! Everyone knows Somali men are very controlling, so do not be manipulated in to thinking this is a form of love, it’s actually a sign of domestic abuse. The horrible irony is that you will be cooking and cleaning for this guy like he is your child and then you will be asking him permission to meet your friends as if he is your parent.

3. The meher is not worth it and most Somali men are cheap when it comes to this area. Most Somali men have a heart attack if they have to pay you $5k, so do yourself a favour sis and don’t sell yourself short. 5k is the price you pay for a second hand car. Ask yourself how much would you pay for someone to cook, clean and carry out childcare for you for 18+ years, the figure would be hundreds of thousands if not millions, not 5k!

5. You will lose your friends. I’m sorry abayo but once you pop kids, you and I are not hanging...I don’t want to hear about little Ayans first steps, girl I got things to do. You and I no longer have the same reality so take your ass home.

If mariage was such a good idea the media (run mainly by men) wouldn’t sell the idea to you over and over again!
You will not say that once I marry you xabibti :denzelnigga:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019

:siilaanyolaugh:
If you lower your mehr to free.99 and let me drill your cheeks

I will get married to you so you can receive your American visa.
Once we land back in America we stop contacting each other and get a divorce.

I know everyone says your chunky but just know :siilaanyosmile: I like my candy king size

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
:siilaanyolaugh:
If you lower your mehr to free.99 and
let me drill your cheeks

I will get married to you so you can receive your American visa.
Once we land back in America we stop contacting each other and get a divorce.

I know everyone says your chunky but just know :siilaanyosmile: I like my candy king size

FUTO Perv

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
That situation wasn't uncommon in the West until the children rebeled.

Letting your family dictate without your consent is weakness.
My parents have said that I’m free to do whatever I want once I finish my bachelors degree. Plus the colleges I have been attending are like legit 5-10 minutes from my home.

If I find a Decent paying job I’m leaving the house. If I continue with school and try to get a masters or get into med school I will try to stay with them or live on campus if the school is far.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
9864063D-94FC-46A1-8121-D05D0B4A0CA3.jpeg
0520A0E0-5970-4AB6-B409-409BD2B6339B.jpeg
D904C6F9-1215-451D-BFCC-F9797CAFE058.jpeg
Knowles my offer is still on the table just slide in these DMs

So you can experience the american dream

Last edited:

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
It tends to be girls who love it, guys actually hate it

Then why do they initiate 95% of divorces?

They only like the honeymoon period where they think they can get away with not cooking, cleaning and on WhatsApp all day while they balloon like an elephant. Once this period ends after their husband finally addresses her problems and she snaps back to reality, then they hate marriage.

Muji

VIP
It tends to be girls who love it, guys actually hate it

Women have been brainwashed by the male run media.

There are no benefits of mariage for women, only men benefit. Hence why we so many films about a woman dragging a man down the aisle, but in reality it’s women who initiate divorce. If mariage was so wonderful for women would men try and sell it to women?

Muji

VIP
Then why do they initiate 95% of divorces?

They only like the honeymoon period where they think they can get away with not cooking, cleaning and on WhatsApp all day while they balloon like an elephant. Once this period ends after their husband finally addresses her problems and she snaps back to reality, then they hate marriage.

On whatsapp daily? Lol and you drive an Uber, your ex-wife was very fortunate to get away from you. Not only are you backwards but you have a job even faraxs who have been in the country for 2 months can do.

Muji

VIP
That situation wasn't uncommon in the West until the children rebeled.

Letting your family dictate without your consent is weakness.

A lot of girls get married so they can leave the house. In that case you should just leave the house and stay away from your family until they accept your decision. Dragging around a kid for the rest of your life is not freedom, it’s just another method our culture uses to tie a woman down.

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
On whatsapp daily? Lol and you drive an Uber, your ex-wife was very fortunate to get away from you. Not only are you backwards but you have a job even faraxs who have been in the country for 2 months can do.

I am 21 and in school. So what if I drive an Uber? I am making an honest living. There is no way that you are of a normal weight speaking the way you do.

Muji

VIP
Pretty soon @Factz will be here writing another pointless essay no one will read.

Ladies don’t let him lie to you, he just wants a maid to wash his dirty shit stained boxers whilst he chats shit on YouTube and somalispot all because he doesn’t know how to do it himself.

If you’re going to get married, get yourself a cadan guy who is a feminist. It’s 2018 and you’re still dealing with faraxs?
:gucciwhat:Can’t relate!:nahgirl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending