Ladies, I need help with makeup.

iskufilann

inactive.
she's wearing makeupView attachment 272330
Her eyebrows are semi filled in. Foundation tint or used light concealer on her entire face since the skin on her entire face matches. The skin on the top eyelid is a bit dark so she's wearing a shade darker of her natural eyelid shade eyeshadow to give depth to her eyes. She's wearing short natural lashes / mascara. White liner on the bottom waterline to make her eyes wider/looks awake and fresh. Blush on cheeks. High light on nose. Nude/light pink lipstick.

you've been fooled again :hemad:
I'm convinced she's not wearing makeup:deadpeter:

she's wearing makeupView attachment 272330
Her eyebrows are semi filled in. Foundation tint or used light concealer on her entire face since the skin on her entire face matches. The skin on the top eyelid is a bit dark so she's wearing a shade darker of her natural eyelid shade eyeshadow to give depth to her eyes. She's wearing short natural lashes / mascara. White liner on the bottom waterline to make her eyes wider/looks awake and fresh. Blush on cheeks. High light on nose. Nude/light pink lipstick.

you've been fooled again :hemad:
What's up with her forehead tho looks like she did nothing to it and how do you know she did her lips?

Yaraye

VIP
What's up with her forehead tho looks like she did nothing to it and how do you know she did her lips?
Right here told me. Notice the lipstick smudge.

Screen Shot 2023-05-11 at 11.44.55 AM.png

Screen Shot 2023-05-11 at 11.44.48 AM.png

Yaraye

VIP
How is that the original point if even other women can't tell wasn't the point that men can't
My point is many men (and @iskufilann 💀) think the "natural makeup look" is our real face and want us to truly look like that and say they like natural beauty/ no make up when its actually minimal makeup :wtfdis: They can't tell shit and don't really know what they want

Trending