Ladies, I need help with makeup.

Yaraye

VIP
Not a single somali women posted so opinion rejected :fittytousand:

white people look and age like milk and no looks like you really don't know guys.

Guys just like the natural look the best out of all the make up styles but still prefer no makeup (unless your hideous that's a whole different issue altogether) but if it was as you say don't you think guys would just leave these people after seeing there real look?
I know we don't really look like them. I can't find a real bare faced xalimo. They either got light makeup on or the skin clearing filter. Or its kids with baby skin :dead:

@Javelin
How you out here talking about "NaTuRL bEAtY~~~" 🤪 when many men can't even tell a bare face from a minimal/natural make up look. The only look they can tell its make up is the glam look. They want us to look like the minimal/natural makeup look without makeup and have the audacity to call it "NaTuRL bEAtY~~~" 🤪 looooooool! :deadpeter: This below is the reality of natural beauty also known as being bare faced. hyperpigmentation, scars, imperect skin is the reality. This below is the real "nautral beauty" that you guys want so much.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

These are celebs with the best dermatologist and money to buy best treatments yet they still look like this.

Now this below is the "Natural beauty" that you guys want. But here is trick, these women either got on real light make up, the skin enhancing/clearing filter, or brows made, and short fake eyelashes.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
@Javelin i will never underestimate your advice again she wrote a whole essay

You gullible little thing :stevej:Somali women do wear light makeup a lot :hemad:
You can't tell. And there stands my point :dead:
Do you wear make up? :comeon:
I'm not gonna lie and say I can tell I have to look closely to tell so a glance from far won't do a thing

I don't even know why I participated in this once again I dragged myself Into being the devil's advocate on a topic I don't really have an opinion on :dead1:

Yaraye

VIP
Do you wear make up? :comeon:
I'm not gonna lie and say I can tell I have to look closely to tell so a glance from far won't do a thing

I don't even know why I participated in this once again I dragged myself Into being the devil's advocate on a topic I don't really have an opinion on :dead1:
I don't wear makeup at all. I need to start buying products after saving money so i can wear light makeup

Yaraye

VIP
No makeup at least not full face maybe stuff on the nose or that could just be lighting but I think no makeup
she's wearing makeup
Screen Shot 2023-05-11 at 11.30.18 AM.png

Her eyebrows are semi filled in. Foundation tint or used light concealer on her entire face since the skin on her entire face matches. The skin on the top eyelid is a bit dark so she's wearing a shade darker of her natural eyelid shade eyeshadow to give depth to her eyes. She's wearing short natural lashes / mascara. White liner on the bottom waterline to make her eyes wider/looks awake and fresh. Blush on cheeks. High light on nose. Nude/light pink lipstick.

you've been fooled again :hemad:

She's wearing makeup, it's subtle. Most women wear makeup like that.

:pachah1:
I was being extra cautious because I thought the lighting was playing tricks but that was make up.
in person I would be able to tell I noticed the cheeks and nose but felt that perhaps this was a trick question with lighting playing a part.

Trending