Ladies, I need help with makeup.

JackieBurkhart

The years don't matter, the life in those years do
I need some help choosing makeup products. I never really wore makeup before this and mostly focused on my skincare routine. Any tips on how to choose the right products? Is your skin tone/ undertone really important?

@Yaraye, @Amber, @Qeelbax, @a_bilan.

JackieBurkhart

iskufilann

inactive.

Yaraye

VIP
I don't wear makeup but i'd suggest to wear a bit of concealer if you want to cover blemishes. I also suggest to not wear foundation

iskufilann

inactive.
I don't wear makeup but i'd suggest to wear a bit of concealer if you want to cover blemishes. I also suggest to not wear foundation
Yeah I suggest y'all wear foundation only on special occasions and so on... It ruins your face at times lool

I would recommend a face tint moisturizer from Fenty. Drugstore versions are also available but if you can afford Fenty then I would 100% recommend this product. The website also helps you figure out what shade color you can use.

It's a product I use for my everyday makeup look. It's not heavy so it doesn't feel like you're wearing too much on your face. I also like their lip gloss and pro filt'r foundation. It's amazing. If you're into blush, rare beauty has some great pigmented blushes.

since you are going for a natural look, i highly recommend elf's primer. it helps the makeup stay on for longer and makes it look more natural from my experience.

I need some help choosing makeup products. I never really wore makeup before this and mostly focused on my skincare routine. Any tips on how to choose the right products? Is your skin tone/ undertone really important?

@Yaraye, @Amber, @Qeelbax, @a_bilan.
im just going to say this as a guy and prob for every other guy on here but we dont really care about makeup and rather appreciate natural beauty so embrace your natural beauty and dont put all that crap on your face its just concealing your TRUE beauty and dont say "i do it for myself" your just lying to yourself which is social programming REMEMBER THIS IS MY OPINION

im just going to say this as a guy and prob for every other guy on here but we dont really care about makeup and rather appreciate natural beauty so embrace your natural beauty and dont put all that crap on your face its just concealing your TRUE beauty and dont say "i do it for myself" your just lying to yourself which is social programming REMEMBER THIS IS MY OPINION
:deadpeter:

iskufilann

inactive.
We actually do it for ourselves:susp::gaasdrink:

Yaraye

VIP
How you out here talking about "NaTuRL bEAtY~~~" 🤪 when many men can't even tell a bare face from a minimal/natural make up look. The only look they can tell its make up is the glam look. They want us to look like the minimal/natural makeup look without makeup and have the audacity to call it "NaTuRL bEAtY~~~" 🤪 looooooool! :deadpeter: This below is the reality of natural beauty also known as being bare faced. hyperpigmentation, scars, imperect skin is the reality. This below is the real "nautral beauty" that you guys want so much.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

These are celebs with the best dermatologist and money to buy best treatments yet they still look like this.

Now this below is the "Natural beauty" that you guys want. But here is trick, these women either got on real light make up, the skin enhancing/clearing filter, or brows made, and short fake eyelashes.

JackieBurkhart

How you out here talking about "NaTuRL bEAtY~~~" 🤪 when many men can't even tell a bare face from a minimal/natural make up look. The only look they can tell its make up is the glam look. They want us to look like the minimal/natural makeup look without makeup and have the audacity to call it "NaTuRL bEAtY~~~" 🤪 looooooool! :deadpeter: This below is the reality of natural beauty also known as being bare faced. hyperpigmentation, scars, imperect skin is the reality. This below is the real "nautral beauty" that you guys want so much.

These are celebs with the best dermatologist and money to buy best treatments yet they still look like this.

Now this below is the "Natural beauty" that you guys want. But here is trick, these women either got on real light make up, the skin enhancing/clearing filter, or brows made, and short fake eyelashes.

Yup, most of these guys can't tell between no makeup makeup and a real face. Almost no woman's face is perfectly clear majority of the time. And most curl and use mascara.

Trending