Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Full beard

Votes: 12 54.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
I don't like my facial hair. I always used to trim down my beard as short as possible and recently, I started shaving off my beard with a razor. But I came across an article online stating that women actually like facial hair on guys.

So what's your opinion xalimos ? If you do like facial hair on guys, can you tell us the type/style of facial hair you find attractive.

I tried growing a beard and it ended up just looking curly and dirty like this man

dd2a54e135049df328458abc2eb3f305--red-beard-cities.jpg

If you have a weak jaw don’t grow a beard women will just be disappointed with you when you shave it off. Notice men with very pronounced jaws usually keep a clean shave to show off their features , but that’s only if you care about your jawline. I’m just saying if you have a weak jaw you will look hella different after shaving your beard. That’s actually one of the reason a lot of men even grow beards , is to hide their weak jaw line that’s almost too feminine like

Ful beard, goatee, trim, whiskers whatever facial hair you can have is more attractive/ what I prefer but if god gave him no facial hair then not a big deal

Muji

VIP
Drake has the perfect beard

Please only grow a beard if it’s not going to be patchy, it’s going to be trimmed and you are going to look after it.

Unkept beards and patchy beards are the worst.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
Drake has the perfect beard

Please only grow a beard if it’s not going to be patchy, it’s going to be trimmed and you are going to look after it.

Unkept beards and patchy beards are the worst.
Like this
MV5BMjIwNDE2ODI5OF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMDkzMjU3NQ@@._V1_UX214_CR0,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

Or
Like this
drake.jpg

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
Chris-Hemsworth-2017-Mens-Journal-Cover-Photo-Shoot-003.jpg

perfect beard, body and face

:dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead:

is this a full beard?
That's a medium beard. It's a little surprising to me that women do like facial hair. None of my family like facial hair. My sister one time wanted to take me to the salon and have my face waxed.

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
That's a medium beard. It's a little surprising to me that women do like facial hair. None of my family like facial hair. My sister one time wanted to take me to the salon and have my face waxed.

really?!? I don't get how some women don't like beards or facial hair. It's such a manly feature

Is your sister into Justin Bieber/Austin Mahone looking types of dudes :susp:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending