Ladies:Do you like a man in a tracksuit?

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
@CaliTedesse real g's wear trackies under their qamiis

20200204_231724.jpg

Last edited:
The only goods she has and does that

:draketf:
Sxb these Asian qumayos are different, she probably got a Phd in economic marketing
She's there like; My average content consumer is a white male age 25-40 working in the stem field and if we take in to account that my buyers are mostly located in the california area, where traffic is 30- 45min. Therefore i would upload and my content traffic would peak at 6:32pm sharp"
images

Madd

Maddd!!!!!
Nah man I ain't apart of that life anymore. If ur 18 and above you shouldn't be wearing tracksuits.

@CaliTedesse its sad that in 2020 this has to be explained to you but women don’t give a f what your wearing if your a good looking guy. Same way guys don’t care if it’s a cute girl lol it’s only the ugly niggas that come on here asking those questions lol

Nalle

🥰🥰🥰
I don’t like when men dress like in these jeans;

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I despise it so much for real, skinny ripped jeans is awful to look at especially if you got short legs.:noneck:

This is what I prefer;
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And to answer your question, me liking a wearer of a tracksuit depends on the person and his overall facial and body ratings, dressing up in a suit is always a safe card even if you’re not blessed with the looks most people appreciate a suit wearing man:oops:

Trending

Latest posts