Ladies:Do you like a man in a tracksuit?

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Some niggas wear macawiis with belts:ftw9nwa:. I can understand the ones back in somalia as they wear it pretty often but niggas be having belts with it like they're going to downtown or work with it. They just don't know how to shit works:mjlol:
LMFAOOOOO akhi its cause their waist is so small hadii kale the macawiis will fall u get me

Akhi when im done with my bachelor im gonna go nuts make Phub activated channel and Onlyfans you are a genius . one luv
look at these women finnessing, she really blurred out her feet no free feet pics kulaha :lolbron:
No free bulges 2020:fittytousand:
EMsQUJIUwAA5_fx

CaliTedesse

VIP
look at these women finnessing, she really blurred out her feet no free feet pics kulaha :lolbron:
No free bulges 2020:fittytousand:
EMsQUJIUwAA5_fx
damn they are going hard these qumayos are even more thirsty than us males runti walle bille we gotta suck these wh0res dry turn the table on these biaatches

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
LMFAOOOOO akhi its cause their waist is so small hadii kale the macawiis will fall u get me
Yeah that part...but even fat faaraxs wear belt with it...i guess it's not about waist sizes lmaoo. It's just dhaqan celis gang's first time learning how to wear it:ftw9nwa:

Macalin M

Out here
but akhi tell me one thing you seem to know these tracksuit wearing ni99as better than me do they wash their tracksuit or change up on them or keep wearing the same one and let it smell like xaar, i assume the latter kkkkkk
I got a tracksuit for everyday of the week. I wear grey tracksuits when there’s a bit of sun.

CaliTedesse

VIP
Yeah that part...but even fat faaraxs wear belt with it...i guess it's not about waist sizes lmaoo. It's just dhaqan celis gang's first time learning how to wear it:ftw9nwa:
Akhi fat faraxs wear belt just to fit in kkkk they gotta camouflage themselves in the crowd ya get me

damn they are going hard these qumayos are even more thirsty than us males runti walle bille we gotta suck these wh0res dry turn the table on these biaatches
Real nigga shit akhi, its our time to start getting our money up.
Soon we shall receive unsolicited desperate coochie pictures :fittytousand:

CaliTedesse

VIP
Real shit nigga akhi, its our time to start getting our money up.
Soon we shall receive unsolicited desperate coochie pictures :fittytousand:
walle got mad love for this idea akhi turning the tables on these qumayos and it will work forreal fam just imagine a fat qumayo whale or other punanı asking you to send some of those sweet pics and you be like yaa qumayo hit my onlyfans up for more kkkkkkk walle you are a boss

My everyday uni clothing is sweatpants and jacket with jumper. Don’t wear sweatpants if your is small akhis, the biggest L is xalimos seeing that you having no bulge :lolbron:

Trending