Ladies:Do you like a man in a tracksuit?

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
I wear anything from pantalon, jeans, sweatpants, whatever fam. Honestly like wearing pantalon and sweatpants because my bulg is easy to see for the qumayos.

CaliTedesse

VIP
7p0te26ndqk21.jpg
my awoowe used to say : cadaan punani waa djannah

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Thats wassup but wearing full on track theres nothing wrong with it I hardly do it but some girls find that appealing especially big sl*ts.
The dh1los I know find a pair of trueys and brand name long sleeve more attractive than an adidas black tracksuit it just depends where u live :manny:

I wear anything from pantalon, jeans, sweatpants, whatever fam. Honestly like wearing pantalon and sweatpants because my bulg is easy to see for the qumayos.
You letting all these qumayos see your thing for free?
onlyfans content asap, get your money up not your funny up

CaliTedesse

VIP
It’s comfortable. Imagine sitting through Friday prayer in jeans or Taraweh in jeans.
but akhi tell me one thing you seem to know these tracksuit wearing ni99as better than me do they wash their tracksuit or change up on them or keep wearing the same one and let it smell like xaar, i assume the latter kkkkkk

CaliTedesse

VIP
You letting all these qumayos see your thing for free?
onlyfans content asap, get your money up not your funny up
Akhi when im done with my bachelor im gonna go nuts make Phub activated channel and Onlyfans you are a genius . one luv

Trending

Latest posts