Ladies are you forced to your hijab by your family?

Are you forced to wear the hijab by ur family?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Genie

The last suugo bender
How the f*ck can you tell who voted? What's the trick?

And why is @shan-futo-le not in here schooling these kids on the heejaab?

I CHOSE to wear the hijab , although at first i was like 6 and it was part of the malcamad uniform , i grew to love it and it became a part of me , removing my hijab is like taking of my clothes , its like i'm naked.

Anywho i'd like to share a sentimental story with you about this drunk guy i met whilst waiting for a bust after a late shift,
so work started at 2pm in the afternoon and ended at 10pm and to catch the bus (comes every 15 min) whilst i'm waiting some drunk hooligan come's up to me stumbling reeking of alcohol and piss and he went on a slow slurred rant about my hijab basically saying that its okay i can take it off now, he got all fake angry saying shit like you don't deserve that shit as if a piece of fabric is killing me , in their culture less clothing = the more free you are i don't know where the correlation lies so don't bother asking ANYWHO , the irony was just then i saw a woman across the street (empty at this point , with the occasional cars) upon observing her interaction with a car that had just pulled up i found out she was a prostitute wearing nothing but lacy short black dress , high heels messy dark makeup, and hair with obvious extensions yada yada.....

and it struck me as odd that this man was trying to ''liberate'' me a working woman because of a headscarf meanwhile a woman across the street is being forced to sell her body to get by , (or buy drugs who knows , point still stands) , i guess what i'm trying to get at is these people are using muslim women as leverage for their anti islam hate , meanwhile their own women are stripping and pole dancing and prostituting for money they don't see that as oppressing , to them its "let her do as she wishes" , some NEED the money to feed their kids or stay alive others battling addiction , meanwhile i'm oppressed because my plain dark chiffon scarf i carefully styled is apparently suffocating me to death (i presume thats what it is :cryinglaughsmiley:) , and dare i utter that it was indeed my choice , they go on yet another rant about how i've been brain washed to think that its my choice when really wasn't this is an argument one can use for pretty much everything (seriously try it :icon mrgreen:) ,

To conclude atheists on here just be straight up with us and tell us you want to belittle us and our choices, because if not you would fight for those women just as hard , hell more women are being sold into sex slavery more than ever , more women are selling their bodies to get by, true SOME muslim women ARE forced to wear it but that is inevitable especially in war torn countries like Afghanistan or Iraq and shitty arab countries like Saudi arabia that shit on women anyway , horrible cultures mixed with strict religious views can create sociopaths i tell ya , but when we tell you we CHOOSE to wear it its not your right to try to undermine that and suggest you know us better its a dead end trust me :uCkf6mf:.

Good night ,

Last edited:
I CHOSE to wear the hijab , although at first i was like 6 and it was part of the malcamad uniform , i grew to love it and it became a part of me , removing my hijab is like taking of my clothes , its like i'm naked.

Anywho i'd like to share a sentimental story with you about this drunk guy i met whilst waiting for a bust after a late shift,
so work started at 2pm in the afternoon and ended at 10pm and to catch the bus (comes every 15 min) whilst i'm waiting some drunk hooligan come's up to me stumbling reeking of alcohol and piss and he went on a slow slurred rant about my hijab basically saying that its okay i can take it off now, he got all fake angry saying shit like you don't deserve that shit as if a piece of fabric is killing me , in their culture less clothing = the more free you are i don't know where the correlation lies so don't bother asking ANYWHO , the irony was just then i saw a woman across the street (empty at this point , with the occasional cars) upon observing her interaction with a car that had just pulled up i found out she was a prostitute wearing nothing but lacy short black dress , high heels messy dark makeup, and ahi with obvious extensions yada yada.....

and it struck me as odd that this man was trying to ''liberate'' me a working woman because of a headscarf meanwhile a woman across the street is being forced to sell her body to get by , (or buy drugs who knows , point still stands) , i guess what i'm trying to get at is these people are using muslim women as leverage for their anti islam hate , meanwhile their own women are stripping and pole dancing and prostituting for money they don't see that as oppressing , to them its "let her do as she wishes" , some NEED the money to feed their kids or stay alive others battling addiction , meanwhile i'm oppressed because my plain dark chiffon scarf i carefully styled is apparently suffocating me to death (i presume thats what it is :cryinglaughsmiley:) , and dare i utter that it was indeed my choice , they go on yet another rant about how i've been brain washed to think that its my choice when really wasn't this is an argument one can use for pretty much everything (seriously try it :icon mrgreen:) ,

To conclude atheists on here just be straight up with us and tell us you want to belittle us and our choices, because if not you would fight for those women just as hard , hell more women are being sold into sex slavery more than ever , more women are selling their bodies to get by, true SOME muslim women ARE forced to wear it but that is inevitable especially in war torn countries like Afghanistan or Iraq and shitty arab countries like Saudi arabia that shit on women anyway , horrible cultures mixed with strict religious views can create sociopaths i tell ya , but when we tell you we CHOSE to wear it its not your right to try to undermine that and suggest you know us better its a dead end trust me :uCkf6mf:.

Good night ,
Why didn't you find out for awoowe Bidaar what time that sweetie's legs opened for business? You know what hard luck I have with dumarka. Very discourteous of you Shan Futo. I thought we were friends yareey.

Cool story anyway. You should have winked at ninka cabsanaa. They like it when hijabis give them the eye. It was probably @HuunoHunter. He's usually in his cups.

I'm surprised you're a bedsheet gal too. Did you not make a thread saying the hijab was not compulsory? You have a split personality macaan.

Genie

The last suugo bender
Why didn't you find out for awoowe Bidaar what time that sweetie's legs opened for business? You know what hard luck I have with dumarka. Very discourteous of you Shan Futo. I thought we were friends yareey.

Cool story anyway. You should have winked at ninka cabsanaa. They like it when hijabis give them the eye. It was probably @HuunoHunter. He's usually in his cups.

I'm surprised you're a bedsheet gal too. Did you not make a thread saying the hijab was not compulsory? You have a split personality macaan.

He left muttering to himself not long after his dumb rant that no one asked for , also the lady was across the road , and my bus was coming any second now , so no .... just no.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Bidar, I haven't worn the hijab before but I'm conservative. Methinks you will not rest until only duck tape covers lady bits in Lido Beach. You out 'western' the westerners.:wtf::wtf::wtf:

Genie

The last suugo bender

I made a thread , in which i copied and pasted an essay of a pdf i found in my folders i had saved months back i didn't know how to link it so i copied and pasted the whole thing on here , i found it fascinating as it suggested with evidence that the hijab may not be compulsory after all , however i have come to the conclusion that the hijab is now our culture and identity as muslims and in particular muslim women anyway it was discussion i wanted many people to participate in a debate / discussion that didn't happen would have loved it though ... also the question here is are u FORCED to wear it to which answered nope , this has nothing to do with the implications of the hijab rather my choice to wear it. And like i said the hijab is a part of me now , stick to the question at hand that is a different question in its entirety.

your not as smart as you sound old man , tis a shame :abuxyga:

He left muttering to himself not long after his dumb rant that no one asked for , also the lady was across the road , and my bus was coming any second now , so no .... just no.
How about the thread you made ranting about the heejaab yourself? It is not waajib I recall you said. Now you've made an about-face. I think your account has been hijacked my little Bunny.

Zeus

STYLIN
A better question would be how would your family react if you decided to take it off.

you'd be shipped off to Somalia that night :hemad:

HuunoHunter

Old Head 👴🏿

:ufdup:
Warhoy I don't drink nor I am a reer roger like you, qumayo haku laqdo.

I made a thread , in which i copied and pasted an essay of a pdf i found in my folders i had saved months back i didn't know how to link it so i copied and pasted the whole thing on here , i found it fascinating and wanted many people to participate in a debate / discussion that didn't happen would have loved it though ... also the question here is are u FORCED to wear it to which answered nope , this has nothing to do with the implications of the hijab rather my choice to wear it.
Ahh, point taken. So why do you like to veil your hour glass figure from which hotness emanates like heat from a cooker? If you think it's not part of Islam, then you're validating the narrative of those who think it is and who impose it on others by violence. You have a duty to stand with your suffering sisters around the world.

Of course the extremists did not want to debate your thread. They have no leg to stand on.

Genie

The last suugo bender
Ahh, point taken. So why do you like to veil your hour glass figure from which hotness emanates like heat from a cooker? If you think it's not part of Islam, then you're validating the narrative of those who think it is and who impose it on others by violence. You have a duty to stand with your suffering sisters around the world.

Of course the extremists did not want to debate your thread. They have no leg to stand on.

i don't think you understood i stated above that i have concluded that it is part of our culture as muslims , meaning its something to enjoin , as for me i like my hijab and would preferre sleazy eyes of perverts to find elsewhere to goggle at , in this era of attention whoring i have found better use for my time.

Status
Not open for further replies.