Ladies are you forced to your hijab by your family?

Are you forced to wear the hijab by ur family?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Because veils were the uniform of prostitutes in pre-Islamic Arabia. That's why I said they should be approached for sex. And because they teach that little girls who've not reached puberty are sexyal temptation to be wrapped in curtains. They call themselves . Not me.
So you wouldn't mind if I approached your hooyo for sex because she covers up?

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
Regardless, the hijab has become a part of many cultures including ours. If you don't like it, prefer traditional clothing, or don't believe its mandatory in Islam thats one thing. But people should be respectful and don't force your beliefs onto others the same way you wouldn't want them forcing theirs onto you.
Let Saudi Arabia keep their backward culture. We're not prudish like them alright. We have the largest coastline in Africa. I want to see you wearing a bikini at lido beach macaanto. Let's get our culture back.

I only know one of my kids' whereabouts. I heard one's in Australia, 1 in the Filipines, 2 in Canada and 1 in the US. I only have regular contact with the 1 in the US.
:manny: :dabcasar:

tumblr_n2o29vO03B1rtpm86o1_400.gif

VixR

Veritas
Vampire Bat and Bidaar are probably the same people.

A girl voting yes implicates herself and her family, so I'm not suprised the men are voting more objectively honest on this, even if some of them are unsavory characters. I voted for the objective truth, though I don't know how much it counts for to some others.

Vampire Bat and Bidaar are probably the same people.

A girl voting yes implicates herself and her family, so I'm not suprised the men are voting more objectively honest on this, even if some of them are unsavory characters. I voted for the objective truth, though I don't know how much it counts for to some others.
Do you still wear the hijab as a gaal?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

:siilaanyolaugh: convenient but I'll let you have that.
how about any of the female family members who cover up. Surely you can't be from an entire family who don't cover up.:farmajoyaab:
My family is educated. Most of us grew up under the Kacaan. Bedsheets were unheard of in those days. You saw the pictures in the Secular Somalia thread. These headrags came after the war by which time most of us were set in our ways. We came to the west in our thirties. Guys like you were probably born in the west. You don't know anything about Somali history, Somali womanhood, Somali heritage. Our women were modest, elegant, and statuesque. God bless them

My family is educated. Most of us grew up under the Kacaan. Bedsheets were unheard of in those days. You saw the pictures in the Secular Somalia thread. These headrags came after the war by which time most of us were set in our ways. We came to the west in our thirties. Guys like you were probably born in the west. You don't know anything about Somali history, Somali womanhood, Somali heritage. Our women were modest, elegant, and statuesque. God bless them
I know enough not to call somali women who wear hijab s and s. Just like I don't defame or insult those who choose not to wear hijab.

VixR

Veritas
Do you still wear the hijab as a gaal?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
No, I'm actually a last/youngest child and as it turns out, a product of more relaxed parenting so my older sibling is the one living the double, half-time hijabi life of only wearing it in their presence, heck like 80% of her insta pics don't include the hijab. I only made the mistake of putting it on myself after somehow escaping their radar, and taking it off again so I have a unique perspective on what that's like, at least in this group it seems

I know enough not to call somali women who wear hijab s and s. Just like I don't defame or insult those who choose not to wear hijab.
Please. Bedsheets love to call uncovered women s. That's pretty much all your wadaads do. Your sermons are full of derogatory comments about their sartorial choices. And now you're acting the victim? Gotta love these jokers.

Please. Bedsheets love to call uncovered women s. That's pretty much all your wadaads do. Your sermons are full of derogatory comments about their sartorial choices. And now you're acting the victim? Gotta love these jokers.
Did I call anyone woman a ? Not once.
Did you call somali women who wear hiabs s and s, yes you did. On this same very thread. Did you say they should be approached for sex for dressing like that yes.
munaafiq baad tahay sxb.

Did I call anyone woman a ? Not once.
Did you call somali women who wear hiabs s and s, yes you did. On this same very thread. Did you say they should be approached for sex for dressing like that yes.
munaafiq baad tahay sxb.
So it's okay for your wadaads to call Somali women s, but not okay for the esteemed sheikh Bidaar Wanagsan to defend our women's honour? Yaab badana. Is it just a coincidence that you've not uttered a word against your homosexual Salafi clerics?

So it's okay for your wadaads to call Somali women s, but not okay for the esteemed sheikh Bidaar Wanagsan to defend our women's honour? Yaab badana. Is it just a coincidence that you've not uttered a word against your homosexual Salafi clerics?
I don't speak for wadaads, I speak for myself and I started this topic because of ur comment.
It's been me and u going back and forth the whole time, not you and salafi wadaads.
I speak for myself, and I have not called somali women oying but u did.
Why did you call hijab wearing somali women s? Do you think the girls on this website who wear hijab are s for wearing a hijab?
explain yourself, don't hide behind wadaado.

No, I'm actually a last/youngest child and as it turns out, a product of more relaxed parenting so my older sibling is the one living the double, half-time hijabi life of only wearing it in their presence, heck like 80% of her insta pics don't include the hijab. I only made the mistake of putting it on myself after somehow escaping their radar, and taking it off again so I have a unique perspective on what that's like, at least in this group it seems
Naya suaashay ka jawaab. Why did you say I'm that Vampire girl?

I don't speak for wadaads, I speak for myself and I started this topic because of ur comment.
It's been me and u going back and forth the whole time, not you and salafi wadaads.
I speak for myself, and I have not called somali women oying but u did.
Why did you call hijab wearing somali women s? Do you think the girls on this website who wear hijab are s for wearing a hijab?
explain yourself, don't hide behind wadaado.
Disingenuous. Of all the people you could have jumped on for calling people hoes, you chose to single out the internationally renowned sheikh Bidaar. That shows your bias right there. You approve of their slanders against our dignified women, but you're just too cowardly to say it.

Stylish hijabis are not all harlots, but Niqabis are definitely cock riding prossies. Why else would they hide their identity?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending