Ladies are you forced to your hijab by your family?

Are you forced to wear the hijab by ur family?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bidar, I haven't worn the hijab before but I'm conservative. Methinks you will not rest until only duck tape covers lady bits in Lido Beach. You out 'western' the westerners.:wtf::wtf::wtf:
I'm an illegal immigrant denied asylum. I have been served my deportation papers. So it's hard for me to be Western when white guys are actively chasing me through the hood. But alxamdulilah I have escaped from their evil plans. Why do you think I'm so desperate to shack up with a naturalized cutie like you. Only you can save me from the merciless bounty hunters.

Duck tape? No sweetheart, I just wanna take Somalia back to what it was in the seventies, but you're too young to remember the seventies. The Secular Somalia thread will be your guide.

i don't think you understood i stated above that i have concluded that it is part of our culture as muslims , meaning its something to enjoin , as for me i like my hijab and would preferre sleazy eyes of perverts to find elsewhere to goggle at , in this era of attention whoring i have found better use for my time.
Part of Muslim culture maybe, but not part of Islam. Your very own thread proved this. Also, it's a recent addition to our culture. Before the civil war girls bared their hair and their arms.

Question: if the hair is sexually arousing, why don't men cover theirs? Some men, particularly whites, Arabs, and Pakistanis, have shoulder length hair. What's the difference between a long haired man and a long haired woman? It's anti-women and you know it.

Genie

The last suugo bender
Part of Muslim culture maybe, but not part of Islam. Your very own thread proved this. Also, it's a recent addition to our culture. Before the civil war girls bared their hair and their arms.

Question: if the hair is sexually arousing, why don't men cover theirs? Some men, particularly whites, Arabs, and Pakistanis, have shoulder length hair. What's the difference between a long haired man and a long haired woman? It's anti-women and you know it.

no one said hair is sexually arousing , maybe to someone who has a hair fetishes when i say covered i mean my whole body is in a modest state hell even loose trousers compared too skinny jeans ones can be considered modest. Your character must also be modest also the article did not contain prove as such rather a reasonable and strong opinion based hijab and its history , and based on this i have formed a healthy distaste for those who force women into wearing a hijab. Islamic culture is fundamental to hold onto yet u are right its not obligatory to do anything in islam imo , "let there be no compulsion in religion" sums that up perfectly this can be any part of the deen , ur deen is measured upon intent more than anything and then action.

He's probably an acne-riddled Reer Roger. Most geeks from 4Chan want to be Goku. Bidar's virtual cosplay is a 70-year-old incontinent Somali man. :susp:
Do Somalis get acne?
no one said hair is sexually arousing , maybe to someone who has a hair fetishes when i say covered i mean my whole body is in a modest state hell even loose trousers compared too skinny jeans ones can be considered modest. Your character must also be modest also the article did not contain prove as such rather a reasonable and strong opinion based hijab and its history , and based on this i have formed a healthy distaste for those who force women into wearing a hijab. Islamic culture is fundamental to hold onto yet u are right its not obligatory to do anything in islam imo , "let there be no compulsion in religion" sums that up perfectly this can be any part of the deen , ur deen is measured upon intent more than anything and then action.
So if you wear loose fitting clothing, but don't cover your hair, is that acceptable?

if you pray without wudu is that acceptable?

to which i say dunno , CAN YOU?

:trumpsmirk:
That's an interesting question. I would be happy to discuss it if you make a thread about it. For now I just wanna point out that modesty refers to covering sexual organs. Ceebtada qari baa lagu oroodhe. This applies to private parts, mine and yours. Every culture encourages covering your genitals. It's not just an Islamic thing. It's common sense. It's part of the fitrah Allah gave all humans, whatever their religion. Not many cultures encourage people to wave their dicks around. In this sense we are both modest because we are both following the same rules about not exposing sexual organs, the principle applies to both sexes because Islam is about equality, but when people say that it's okay for me to wear long tresses and not okay for you, the burden is on them to explain what makes women's hair different from men's, why the same rules of equality don't apply, and why men have more rights than women.

The usual response to this is to say men have their own hijab too, they have to lower their gaze, but this is a red herring because women have to lower their gaze too. Finally, nowhere in the Quran is the word hijab used to refer to head coverings. Its literal meaning is "partition". It's a post-Quranic innovation.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
That's an interesting question. I would be happy to discuss it if you make a thread about it. For now I just wanna point out that modesty refers to covering sexual organs. Ceebtada qari baa lagu oroodhe. This applies to private parts, mine and yours. Every culture encourages covering your genitals. It's not just an Islamic thing. It's common sense. It's part of the fitrah Allah gave all humans, whatever their religion. Not many cultures encourage people to wave their dicks around. In this sense we are both modest because we are both following the same rules about not exposing sexual organs, the principle applies to both sexes because Islam is about equality, but when people say that it's okay for me to wear long tresses and not okay for you, the burden is on them to explain what makes women's hair different from men's, why the same rules of equality don't apply, and why men have more rights than women.

The usual response to this is to say men have their own hijab too, they have to lower their gaze, but this is a red herring because women have to lower their gaze too. Finally, nowhere in the Quran is the word hijab used to refer to head coverings. Its literal meaning is "partition". It's a post-Quranic innovation.

:comeon:Pure nonsense, the fallacy of "if its not in the Quran then its not true" has been disproven time and again. Its mentioned in the Quran as early as in Surat Baqarah specifically to follow its Ayat as well as the Hikmah(rules/sunnah) of the Messenger Mohamed (S)

This is how we know how to perform prayer, hijab for men and women, etc.

:childplease:Another reason this is not a new innovation is that its mentioned in the Torah and Bible for their early people(when they were on the right path) to cover up, which is why you see modern Nuns in Hijab.

This Quran only bullshit is a modern innovation, and it needs to stop.:susp:

:comeon:Pure nonsense, the fallacy of "if its not in the Quran then its not true" has been disproven time and again. Its mentioned in the Quran as early as in Surat Baqarah specifically to follow its Ayat as well as the Hikmah(rules/sunnah) of the Messenger Mohamed (S)

This is how we know how to perform prayer, hijab for men and women, etc.

:childplease:Another reason this is not a new innovation is that its mentioned in the Torah and Bible for their early people(when they were on the right path) to cover up, which is why you see modern Nuns in Hijab.

This Quran only bullshit is a modern innovation, and it needs to stop.:susp:
Cow manure.

Quote an ayah explicitly saying one should cover the hair. I'm not a Quranist, but they are better than innovationists like you. I follow authentic hadith. Emphasis on the authentic, not stuff which says our prophet had child brides and slept with sex slaves.

Watch this video:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
''self''? I am not an Arab..

Somalis who bootyclap Arab culture by wearing hijabs, thawbs etc are in fact the self-haters.

:mjlol:Arab culture kulaha, Islam been around longer than Arabs have been in existence sxb

Apollo

VIP
The question is, do you? You've given up on the fight for secularism. I think you're an infiltrator. You want to destroy the morale of the libertarian mujahideen.

I hate most secular Somalis. They tend to go too far in their secular reasoning and start endorsing degenerate behavior.

I'm in the middle.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
I am sure The Vatican and Nuns are Arab to right, your ignorance and lack of intellect is showing sxb:gaasdrink:

I hate most secular Somalis. They tend to go too far in their secular reasoning and start endorsing degenerate behavior.

I'm in the middle.
You think gaalnimo is in the middle?
Yaa ilahay yaqana. How are you different from this Arab dick rider @kickz? He follows Saudis and you follow white boyz. You're both anti-Somali.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending