Ladies are you forced to your hijab by your family?

Are you forced to wear the hijab by ur family?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So all the girls who voted no don't know what's evil for them? What do you say to not one of them voting yes?
Your level of delusion is not something which can be dislodged by ratiocination. The only cure for you sweetheart is a lobotomy.

Some girls here have borne witness to the bullying that goes on around the heejaab. And I have personally witnessed it.

She doing a master's in chem engineering she can persue what she wants and the choices she makes are hers and noone else's. She is religious thought. I'm so proud of her

:rejoice:

Parents should teach our culture and religion but then let them choose what they want for themselves

If you don't agree you probably shouldn't have kids

:umad:

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
Vampire

I've seen a compelling and logical argument put forth by Koran only Muslims, who claim that the headcover/hijab is not mandatory because the Koran clearly states that women should cover their bossums/chest because there were thousands of pagan women who roamed around Mecca bare-chested. The hair and chest covering was practiced by the wealthier pagans and historically, the niqaab was practiced by the well off Greeks and the Persians to distinguish their woman from the masses. Their argument centres on modest dressing. Hair covering is only mentioned in Hadiths.
Exactly. The verses in the Koran talks about covering the cleavage. If hijab was meant to be obligatory, it would've been clearly commanded in the Koran. We need to let these brainwashed xalimos know the truth since they believe covering up is mandatory.

Last edited:
Lol u must be another fag. @FarahAbdi come take this fella out.
There is nothing wrong in admitting when you are wrong. Your hate for extremists turned you into an extremist Your self. You are what you hate.
You're right. I am wrong. I am sorry. I have learned from my grave error. Please forgive me for giving you the charitable assumption that you have two brain cells to rub together.

Enough flirting my little rabbit. Let me tap your juicy booty.

Just a cloth? No darling, my handkerchief is just a cloth. What these s are wearing is a bedsheet.
The irony in this post is on monumental levels walle.
The hijab which promotes modesty is worn by people who do NOT want to be mistaken for s and here you are calling them s.
u don't have any morals sxb.
give ur sister and ur wife bekinis revealing their futo, boobs, and the sides of their vagina as other niggas watch them you beta dameer.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
Vampire

I've seen a compelling and logical argument put forth by Koran only Muslims, who claim that the headcover/hijab is not mandatory because the Koran clearly states that women should cover their bossums/chest because there were thousands of pagan women who roamed around Mecca bare-chested. The hair and chest covering was practiced by the wealthier pagans and historically, the niqaab was practiced by the well off Greeks and the Persians to distinguish their woman from the masses. Their argument centres on modest dressing. Hair covering is only mentioned in Hadiths.
As for the Hadith, there are many unreliable ones because Hadith was written 180 years after prophet Mohamed's death. In the beginning of islam, the hijab was imposed by Mohammed in order to distinguish slave women from free women. That's enough for me to believe that some insecure hairy men added the Islamic dress code for women in the Hadiths so they can have their wifes on leash. Check out this website. It explains a lot of things.
http://tarekfatah.com/muslims-are-not-required-to-cover-up-hijab-has-nothing-to-do-with-morality/

Exactly. The verses in the Koran talks about covering the cleavage. If hijab was meant to be obligatory, it would've been clearly commoned in the Koran. We need to let these brainwashed xalimos know the truth since they believe covering up is mandatory.

Regardless, the hijab has become a part of many cultures including ours. If you don't like it, prefer traditional clothing, or don't believe its mandatory in Islam thats one thing. But people should be respectful and don't force your beliefs onto others the same way you wouldn't want them forcing theirs onto you.

You're right. I am wrong. I am sorry. I have learned from my grave error. Please forgive me for giving you the charitable assumption that you have two brain cells to rub together.

Enough flirting my little rabbit. Let me tap your juicy booty.
so when you are proven wrong, u resort to khaniisnimo?:mahubowtf:
most people just resort to general insults.

The irony in this post is on monumental levels walle.
The hijab which promotes modesty is worn by people who do NOT want to be mistaken for s and here you are calling them s.
u don't have any morals sxb.
give ur sister and ur wife bekinis revealing their futo, boobs, and the sides of their vagina as other niggas watch them you beta dameer.
I don't have sisters, and I'm too ugly for marriage. But I will take fit bikini babes over baruur covered s wrapped in ten blankets through which you can see their layers of fat even under all the fabric as they totter along to the clinic for diabetes prescription brought on by lack of exercise and vitamin D deficiency. That's if they can survive the honour killings for showing an inch of flesh at the beach.

I don't have sisters, and I'm too ugly for marriage. But I will take fit bikini babes over baruur covered s wrapped in ten blankets through which you can see their layers of fat even under all the fabric as they totter along to the clinic for diabetes prescription brought on by lack of exercise and vitamin D deficiency. That's if they can survive the honour killings for showing an inch of flesh at the beach.
Why are they s for covering up?
:hmm:

your mom covered up, I am pretty certain of that.
was she a ? because that's what you are calling her.

Why are they s for covering up?
:hmm:

your mom covered up, I am pretty certain of that.
was she a ? because that's what you are calling her.
Because veils were the uniform of prostitutes in pre-Islamic Arabia. That's why I said they should be approached for sex. And because they teach that little girls who've not reached puberty are sexual temptation to be wrapped in curtains. They call themselves . Not me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending