Ladies are you forced to your hijab by your family?

Are you forced to wear the hijab by ur family?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
Its okay, I just dust off my shoulders and keep it moving.
Anyway, sxb, are you an athiest? You seem very athiest. I'd like to have a discussion about that because I can't understand not believing in God.
What is your stance on creation and God?
upload_2017-9-7_14-58-7.png
Yes lol. The story of creation according to Islam, Christianity and Judaism is not supported by science, evolution and logic in general. There might be a creator but I'm 100% certain it's not the Islamic/Christian/Jewish god.

Yes gullible. It's not their fault and I've nothing against them. It's just not an accurate reflection of what a non-brainwashed, rational person would do. If you've never heard of the hijab at age 20, you wouldn't voluntarily start wearing it.

Theres a lot of revert sisters who use to be atheist who love it and wear it proudly. Don't talk about us or for us.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
Theres a lot of revert sisters who use to be atheist who love it and wear it proudly. Don't talk about us or for us.
If you look carefully, those "sisters" have underlying problems and that's why they revert. Often times, they go through turmoil and struggles and resort to Islam to make things all better. This phenomenon is also true for most converts to Islam.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
@Duke of Bohols going to have to wear a niqaab when he visits somaliland :pachah1:those threads on siilanyo and ina dahabshills daughters will come back to haunt him :pachah1:

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
So unless she chooses what u want her to choose her choices are wrong?
Some Muslims believe that covering the hair is mandatory which is the reason some Muslim women like Somalis cover up. I just wanna let them know the truth and also many of them are brainwashed.

View attachment 29440Yes lol. The story of creation according to Islam, Christianity and Judaism is not supported by science, evolution and logic in general. There might be a creator but I'm 100% certain it's not the Islamic/Christian/Jewish god.
I don't really pay attention to usernames and yours is so long I don't bother to read it. Sorry :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:
If you believe there might be a creator, that would make you agnostic, no? Athiests flat out reject creationism.

Anyway, let me give you an example... Lets think of chairs in general. Did they just pop into existance or did someone have to gather the materias, design and put it together? I think of the world like that, someone had to design this world and everything on it. Nothing comes out of thin air. Our existance is proof enough that God exists.

If you look carefully, those "sisters" have underlying problems and that's why they revert. Often times, they go through turmoil and struggles and resort to Islam to make things all better. This phenomenon is also true for most converts to Islam.

Thats BS.

What human being doesn't go through turmoil or hardship?

I know many highly educated women who chose Islam. Aren't your parents muslim btw? Why can't you respect other peoples beliefs? Most atheists I know respect our way of life. But you the Somali gaal with muslim parents can't?

Not one girl voted yes. That proves my point. Note I am not saying some women aren't forced but oat who wear it do so by choice as confirmed by the poll.

The only explanation they could come up was that the girls who voted no are stupid, brainwashed and or don't know what is bad and evil for them .

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
I don't really pay attention to usernames and yours is so long I don't bother to read it. Sorry :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:
If you believe there might be a creator, that would make you agnostic, no? Athiests flat out reject creationism.

Anyway, let me give you an example... Lets think of chairs in general. Did they just pop into existance or did someone have to gather the materias, design and put it together? I think of the world like that, someone had to design this world and everything on it. Nothing comes out of thin air. Our existance is proof enough that God exists.
Yes I'm agnostic but to me they are interchangeable. I doubt that anyone can just be certain there is NO creator. Evolution makes more sense than intelligent design. If you think carefully, our design is not so intelligent because millions of years ago, living things were not in their current forms--species evolved certain features as time went on. Species are still evolving. The human anatomy is not excellent.

Our ancestors walked on all fours and were in trees. It would be comical to say that was perfect and conclude there must be a creator, because clearly we were lacking. So, in conclusion, a creator might exist but it is not Allah or Jehovah. We know too much about these characters and they are clearly man-made beings. That's why they have human tendancies (i.e. punishing people for not praising them etc.). Sorry for the rambling rant but do you believe in evolution? If not where do you live?

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
Not one girl voted yes. That proves my point. Note I am not saying some women aren't forced but oat who wear it do so by choice as confirmed by the poll.

The only explanation they could come up was that the girls who voted no are stupid, brainwashed and or don't know what is bad and evil for them .
Let it go man. You bungled this one. :siilaanyolaugh:

Yes I'm agnostic but to me they are interchangeable. I doubt that anyone can just be certain there is NO creator. Evolution makes more sense than intelligent design. If you think carefully, our design is not so intelligent because millions of years ago, living things were not in their current forms--species evolved certain features as time went on. Species are still evolving. The human anatomy is not excellent.

Our ancestors walked on all fours and were in trees. It would be comical to say that was perfect and conclude there must be a creator, because clearly we were lacking. So, in conclusion, a creator might exist but it is not Allah or Jehovah. We know too much about these characters and they are clearly man-made beings. That's why they have human tendancies (i.e. punishing people for not praising them etc.). Sorry for the rambling rant but do you believe in evolution? If not where do you live?
You do realize evolution is just a theory? It has not been proven at all. Scientists have biases and agenda's just like us regular folks, you can't take everything as Gospel.
Besides, up until recently humans have always believed in some sort of creator. It is in our nature to believe and search for truth.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
The girls out voted yall even with men voting for y'all . Deluded cawaan.:chrisfreshhah:
First of all, 15 girls voted so calm yourself down. My point is that these girls have internalized it over the years and no neutral, mature person would voluntarily start wearing it. The protest vote is legitimate because we weren't brainwashed into it and can see the problems with it. We also represent people who it is forced upon. Let it go man and take this L.

First of all, 15 girls voted so calm yourself down. My point is that these girls have internalized it over the years and no neutral, mature person would voluntarily start wearing it. The protest vote is legitimate because we weren't brainwashed into it and can see the problems with it. We also represent people who it is forced upon. Let it go man and take this L.

So what they say doesn't matter? If they answer the way you want, they're telling the truth, and if they don't they're brainwashed? lmao get a life. You're the one here belittling us. You take your L and go. And if you're too ignorant and stubborn to care about the answer to a question, don't bother asking it. Keep your delusional BS to yourself its gotten old.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending