Ladies, are looks everything to you? (Vote)

Choose a guy

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KREAM

"Can you bring equilibrium?"
Wait, who else picked #1 guy??
:yacadiim:

Real talk...

Screenshot_20180424-235847.png

:whoa:

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
Take your feminine layed edges and hazelnut contacts and take a hike :camby:
One day I took an Uber. There was this lady who was driving the Uber. I get into the car, get myself comfortable in the back seat and start looking out the window. She was a Latina. Five minutes into the ride, she tries to do small talk which I hate. She says “ I like your hair.” while she points at her eyes. I was confused and I subconsciously touch my hair and say Thank you. She starts laughing and says “I mean your eye lashes, They are long.” I was just surprised. She saw my eyelashes from the back seat. It’s not the first time. It’s like the 1000th time, and its always women, that seem to notice not men. NOT EVEN MYSELF. My eyes, my eyebrows, my hair, my skin, my nose. I came to realize that it’s sad, women f*ck with their faces trying to look beautiful. To have they’re eyebrows on fleek, buy fake lashes, get fillers. And then Abaay Abaay walks into their life. Even guys wallahi. I don’t get mad anymore. I just say Acudubillah and MashAllah.

So, I say again. Acudubillah mina shaydaani al rajiim.

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
Only man I would marry:
Cooks, cleans, does my laundry and all my other chores, doesn't speak unless benefits me, gives me the amount of money I want when I want, and buys me what I want when I want.

A man like doesn't sound like he makes a living :tacky:

SumMo

very lowkey
One day I took an Uber. There was this lady who was driving the Uber. I get into the car, get myself comfortable in the back seat and start looking out the window. She was a Latina. Five minutes into the ride, she tries to do small talk which I hate. She says “ I like your hair.” while she points at her eyes. I was confused and I subconsciously touch my hair and say Thank you. She starts laughing and says “I mean your eye lashes, They are long.” I was just surprised. She saw my eyelashes from the back seat. It’s not the first time. It’s like the 1000th time, and its always women, that seem to notice not men. NOT EVEN MYSELF. My eyes, my eyebrows, my hair, my skin, my nose. I came to realize that it’s sad, women f*ck with their faces trying to look beautiful. To have they’re eyebrows on fleek, buy fake lashes, get fillers. And then Abaay Abaay walks into their life. Even guys wallahi. I don’t get mad anymore. I just say Acudubillah and MashAllah.
Some Faraxs have a feminine look,
nothing new...
:tacky:

Men are nothing but my personal bank accounts. Tell me which one is the richest?

:cryinglaughsmiley: we hope you are joking xalimo.. your future kids like many other young somali women will be the new Hope of Somalia's future. Choose your spouse wisely and don't put shame on aabo iyo hooyo. Mahadsanid

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity

Mashallah our own all natural Somali Kim kardashian :banderas:

Status
Not open for further replies.