Ladies, are looks everything to you? (Vote)

Choose a guy

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_1723.JPG

Damn all the ladies choosing the 5'6 guy? Why would you do that to your children? Your son will come out short and get picked on. Hell also have many other disadvantages because his below average height

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
Ok. Since I’m a heterosexual male. I will definitely tell u that U are NOT my type. You’re cute tho. Baby cute. Like I wanna pinch your cheeks not rip your clothes cute. U get me?

Take your feminine layed edges and hazelnut contacts and take a hike :camby:

World

VIP
Damn all the ladies choosing the 5'6 guy? Why would you do that to your children? Your son will come out short and get picked on. Hell also have many other disadvantages because his below average height
It seems like you want the 5'6 guy to yourself

Only man I would marry:
Cooks, cleans, does my laundry and all my other chores, doesn't speak unless benefits me, gives me the amount of money I want when I want, and buys me what I want when I want.

Soo gala , soo gala

13.gif

Its my first poll thread​

~

@Ahmed Alawi seems to think all everyone cares about is looks. (especially females)

I wanna you see if that's true.:yacadiim:

Here are your options ladies

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Vote wisely ~:gaasdrink:

My eyes are saying 4

Only man I would marry:
Cooks, cleans, does my laundry and all my other chores, doesn't speak unless benefits me, gives me the amount of money I want when I want, and buys me what I want when I want.
HAHAHA can’t be speaking unless it’s beneficial otherwise nigga can fold my keesheli or something

Status
Not open for further replies.