Kurolady08 appreciation thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You seem to be losing your grip on reality. Maybe all that bullying really messed you up. A therapist might help.
Maybe, I don't care. I got friends, family, a man that loves me and a job I love. I'm blessed. I keep trying you I'm weird. I warned you.

He's Mexican of Spanish descent. And he's a libertarian, too. He actually helped break free on the victim mentality completely and is a fan of Thomas Sowell. I've studying economics as well.

He's Mexican of Spanish descent. And he's a libertarian, too. He actually helped break free on the victim mentality completely and is a fan of Thomas Sowell. I've studying economics as well.

I agree with you stance on victim mentality in the AA culture. Too many of that still exist. But AAs are not monolithic. I am of caribbean descent and the african american stories i've read through the years are just sooo frigging inspiring. I read about courage, achievement strenth and genius in the face of real oppression and i can't help but admire that overall story. I would own those stories as a motherfucker if i were you...and i'm not talking about stories of victimhood, i'm talking some real heroic sh*t.

Anyway do you have any opinion about the civil rights movement. Do you think it was a worthy movement that brought positive change in american society? Do you think that other minorities including your family and others like just-come somalis now benefit from that movement?

I agree with you stance on victim mentality in the AA culture. Too many of that still exist. But AAs are not monolithic. I am of caribbean descent and the african american stories i've read through the years are just sooo frigging inspiring. I read about courage, achievement strenth and genius in the face of real oppression and i can't help but admire that overall story. I would own those stories as a motherfucker if i were you...and i'm not talking about stories of victimhood, i'm talking some real heroic sh*t.

Anyway do you have any opinion about the civil rights movement. Do you think it was a worthy movement that brought positive change in american society? Do you think that other minorities including your family and others like just-come somalis now benefit from that movement?
I think it crippled black economic independence. Malcolm x actually spoke against blacks forcing themselves onto whites.

Ape

Study Sunt Tzu’s, ‘Art of War’.
I'm an American with diluted somali heritage but has much love for the culture. I'm a conservative libertarian and an animal lover. My favorite subject is social studies and history. I love draw. I'm a gamer and had my first game system when I was 4 my favorite genre of music is metal and African folk music. Also, I hate communism
Your ideology is a little similar to mine. Except im againts the new world order and western ideologies.

0c4.gif

mSFXk2a.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending