Kurolady08 appreciation thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
We got a appreciate @Kurolady08 even though she is only quarter Somali she appreciates her Somali side to high esteem, unlike certain segment of our community members whom daily loathe their identity to the point they want to join the victim Olympics. You foks can learn from her

We got a appreciate @Kurolady08 even though she is only quarter Somali she appreciates her Somali side to high esteem, unlike certain segment of our community members whom daily loathe their identity to the point they want to join the victim Olympics. You foks can learn from her
Thank you. I feels refreshing to state my opinion without being called a coon. Some Somalis don't understand that some of us had become just black and adopt the African American culture for survival. Alot of them turn to alcoholism after converting to being catholic.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
Thank you. I feels refreshing to state my opinion without being called a coon. Some Somalis don't understand that some of us had become just black and adopt the African American culture for survival. Alot of them turn to alcoholism after converting to being catholic.

It's healthy to have someone from the other side to teach these kids what they have is good. Your welcome

So you are 3/4 African American and you choose somalis over African Americans? What's the logic? Religion?

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
So you are 3/4 African American and you choose somalis over African Americans? What's the logic? Religion?

What is the logic? Would u prefer her to harbor hate towards Somalis like you do? To the extension you refuse to call us Somali but somali. FOH

What is the logic? Would u prefer her to harbor hate towards Somalis like you do? To the extension you refuse to call us Somali but somali. FOH

No no no....i'm just curious....not judging at all. I just find it strange that she is a rich black american and rejects black americans for a group that is generally anti-black americans. I would like to hear her story. Again not judging at all.

I need a formal introduction before i appreciate. :)
I have nothing in common with other African Americans. My black side was more of the creole/afro-latino . In fact, one of ancestors used to trick black and native women into marriage to have them pick cotton and collect there profit. Then divorce them. They went well like by other black people. Even my dads side said we only consider ourselves black because we have to.

I need a formal introduction before i appreciate. :)
I'm an American with diluted somali heritage but has much love for the culture. I'm a conservative libertarian and an animal lover. My favorite subject is social studies and history. I love draw. I'm a gamer and had my first game system when I was 4 my favorite genre of music is metal and African folk music. Also, I hate communism

No, actually they asked me why I denying my heritage and why aren't I Muslim. When I lived in Minneapolis, I would get stare at my somali people because I dress gothic, speak English with a very pitch voice in a valley girl accent and smoke cigarettes. I'm never got along with Ethiopians for some reason. Most of them run me the wrong way. Plus, my dad and grandma hated them and told me they're haters.

KuroLady have you experienced hate or xenophobia from Somalis or from your Somali side?
I've experienced more hostility from black Americans. Mainly the Democrats and the afronazis. I was told growing up from my afronazi Marxist teachers that Somalis were enslaved by Arabs and are full of self hate.

I have nothing in common with other African Americans. My black side was more of the creole/afro-latino . In fact, one of ancestors used to trick black and native women into marriage to have them pick cotton and collect there profit. Then divorce them. They went well like by other black people. Even my dads side said we only consider ourselves black because we have to.

How did your family become rich? What line of business?

Agriculture and law. Plus, they traded people to work on the field for plantations. My grandmother was a manager for blues musicians. She was married to Son Seals. My mother has a master in health administration. Here's some my grandfather's music.

In
Agriculture and law. Plus, they traded people to work on the field for plantations. My grandmother was a manager for blues musicians. She was married to Son Seals. My mother has a master in health administration. Here's some my grandfather's music.

That is some great american black culture right there but you don't seem to value that? What about somalis intrigued you like that? You ever been to somalia? Do you know many somalis?

I do, but Somalia just too awesome. They didnt just pick any raggedy negroes to breed with. Personality wise, I'm agreed with Somalis. Plus, the history the best ever. Arabs, Whites and other blacks need to get the f*ck out and let Somalia be independent. In a true capitalist, we would made bank. It took 5 or 4 countries to take the country down. If afronazis values all black history like they said, then how come they speak about this. Because it goes against their victim narrative. It was the first country to develop democracy. That's something to proud of .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts