Kurdistan says to respect court decision banning secession

Status
Not open for further replies.
382E71DA-32E4-4B63-A605-087227E2FA16_w1023_r1_s.jpg

Kurdishka Ciraq oo ka laabtay gooni u goosadkii
https://www.voasomali.com/a/4114123.html

Mas’uuliyiinta Kurdishka Ciraq ayaa maanta sheegay inay xushmeyn doonaan go’aanka maxkamadda sare ee dalkaas ee mamnuucaya in dalka laga go’o.

Arrintan ayaa timid laba bilood kadib markii codbixiyayaasha gobolka ismaamulka Kurdishka ay si xoog leh ugu codeeyeen afti xornimo doon. Dowladda dhexe ee Ciraq ayaa diiday codbixintaas, oo ay ku sheegtay inay jebisay dastuurka dalkaas.

“Waxaan aaminsanahay in go’aankan uu billow u noqdo wada-hadallo loo dhan yahay oo qaran oo dhex mara Erbil iyo Baghdad, si muranka loogu xaliyo ayada oo la fulinayo qodobada dastuuriga, si loo dammaanad qaado dhammaan xuquuqaha iyo awoodda dastuurka na siiyey, taasi oo ah habka kaliya ee lagu joogteyn karo midnimada Ciraq” ayaa lagu yiri bayaan kasoo baxay dowladda Kurdish-ka Ciraq

ERBIL, Iraq (Reuters) - Iraqi Kurdish authorities said on Tuesday they would accept a court decision prohibiting the region from seceding, signaling a new phase in efforts to restart stalled negotiations over its future.

Iraq’s Kurds voted overwhelmingly for independence in a referendum in September, defying the central government in Baghdad -- which had ruled the ballot illegal -- as well as neighboring Turkey and Iran which have their own Kurdish minorities.

The Kurdistan Regional Government (KRG) said on Tuesday it would respect the Nov. 6 ruling by the Supreme Federal Court, which declared that no Iraqi province could secede.

Somalilanders are now so worrying about the recognition and the future . they should take this lesson from Kurdistan .

Somaliland oo gabalku u damay ictiraaf ku doodistoodii kadib markii Kurdistan oo ay eegan jireen ka noqotay Goonis iskutaagii beesha caalamka oo aan awalba ogolayna ay tusaale ugu soo qaadan doonaan Kurdistaan oo iyagaba Sadaam xuseen xasuuqay siday u aqbaleen midnimada ciraaq

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
It's not the same, not even close.
There has been multiple posts about Catalonia and Kurdistan discussing this and the difference between them and Somaliland..:williamswtf:

Last edited:

Professor

The name is Professor, Haji Professor
There has been so multiple posts about Catalonia and Kurdistan discussing this and the difference between them and Somaliland..:williamswtf:
Don't listen to this naacas. He literally thinks somalis are arab. Like literally believes we are the same as these s
images.jpeg

DRACO

VIP
Kurdistan was destroyed because America helped destroyed it for the oil ,
They Iraq president is usa puppet , thats why peshmerga was infiltrated and kirkuk was captured easily.

We dont have tons oil so America wont even try get involved in our affairs .

VIP
Kurdistan was destroyed because America helped destroyed it for the oil ,
They Iraq president is usa puppet , thats why peshmerga was infiltrated and kirkuk was captured easily.

We dont have tons oil so America wont even try get involved in our affairs .

How long you think before recognition, if ever? Never been pro Sl but im actually proud of you guys. Hope the dictator up north is watching.

VIP
He just kept on rambling for a while thats somalis were arab. Something a long the lines as we share the same culture and religion and therefore we are the same and so we are arab aswell. It was pure retardness

I didn't know dir were arabs now:gucciwhat:

From what I've seen he's by far the biggest dumbass on here.

DRACO

VIP
How long you think before recognition, if ever? Never been pro Sl but im actually proud of you guys. Hope the dictator up north is watching.
Woah! That is a big Very big question .
I would have to write a whole report on that
So many events that will happen in short/long term e.g. whos elected Pres /Sl &somalia negotiations / Uae base or no base
There can be many outcomes .One thing is clear though Somalia cant force anything on regional states let alone on somaliland.
I guess by march we have a much clearer image on how things are going.

And Farmaajo seems to be more realistic than his predecessors

There has been multiple posts about Catalonia and Kurdistan discussing this and the difference between them and Somaliland..:williamswtf:
Somaliland and Kurdistan, Kurdistan was near for recognition because they are Ethnic Group systematic and widespread extermination or attempted extermination of a national, racial, religious, or ethnic group claiming genoside but you guys are Somali muslim sunni no difference from other Somalis you speak same language . World is not blind and deaf bro

VIP
Somaliland and Kurdistan, Kurdistan was near for recognition because they are Ethnic Group systematic and widespread extermination or attempted extermination of a national, racial, religious, or ethnic group claiming genoside but you guys are Somali muslim sunni no difference from other Somalis you speak same language . World is not blind and deaf bro

You're a crazy individual, but i agree with this. Why i don't see it ever hapenning.

Woah! That is a big Very big question .
I would have to write a whole report on that
So many events that will happen in short/long term e.g. whos elected Pres /Sl &somalia negotiations / Uae base or no base
There can be many outcomes .One thing is clear though Somalia cant force anything on regional states let alone on somaliland.
I guess by march we have a much clearer image on how things are going.

And Farmaajo seems to be more realistic than his predecessors
it is not Farmajo who can recognise Somaliland. but the Court and the constitution that your Isaq elders signed is opposing you

You're a crazy individual, but i agree with this. Why i don't see it ever hapenning.
"The al-Anfal campaign in 1988 was a genocidal military operation led by Saddam Hussein's Ba’athist regime against the ethnic Kurds of northern Iraq. Set in the context of the Iran-Iraq War (1980-1988), the predominately Kurdish area of northern Iraq was seen as a strategic vulnerability to the Ba’athist regime, and a brutal counterinsurgency was waged to vanquish the perceived threat. At least 100,000 Kurdish lives were taken and some 4,000 of their villages were destroyed through the use of chemical weapons, aerial attacks, and a host of other extra-legal modes of destruction. Since 2003, the Iraqi Special Tribunal convicted many of the operation’s leaders with crimes against humanity, genocide, and premeditated murder." - RutgersTell them the truth , Saddam Hussain cleansed Kurds bombed with deadly gas but today they accepted reunion with Iraq

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
Omg, you can't be serious? Are you trolling or is there something wrong with you??

I'm not even going to discuss this with you but just leave Somaliland from your mind. Stick to the rest of the regions that make Somalia.

Omg, you can't be serious? Are you trolling or is there something wrong with you??

I'm not even going to discuss this with you but just leave Somaliland from your mind. Stick to the rest of the regions that make Somalia.
The Truth makes you Mad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending