Kudhufo Kadhaqaq’s 23andme Results.

So you're basically a half somali. You're few ethnicities away from being Mr worldwide, think of it that way lol.
Soon enough they will call me Pitbull
tenor.gif

If you are not a member to the common somali clans, don't bother with the test. And if you are from a major somali tribe, also don't waste your money.

Everyone on 23andMe of somali lineage is either 2nd cousin, 3rd cousin, 4th, 5th and 6th cousin to all other somalis posted there. Suffice it to say these somalis come from all somali clans. Likely someone who is related through grandmother to you already took the test and you don't know them.

You will always get Somali DNA, therefore, don't waste your money.

Others who are not of somali pure lineage will be disappointed to find out their mixed background. Better stay who you are now prior to the test than deal with evidence of your forefathers coming from somewhere else outside the somali flock. That can mess with your mind a little and dent your confidence among somalis. Somalis have no place for half somalis unless your father is somali. My advise.

Last edited:
Here is the proof of what I am talking about. Of the 402 somalis who are listed as my relatives, 290 of them are 3-4th cousins. At this point, Somalis should stop wasting their money on the obvious. They are all related and connected.

1605810466796.png

Here is the proof of what I am talking about. Of the 402 somalis who are listed as my relatives, 290 of them are 3-4th cousins. At this point, Somalis should stop wasting their money on the obvious. They are all related and connected.

View attachment 153811

Lol, it's actually sad how divided we are considering that.

I still want to do it to see these relatives though, especially 1st or 2nd, if there are any.

Lol, it's actually sad how divided we are considering that.

I still want to do it to see these relatives though, especially 1st or 2nd, if there are any.

And then I get that e-mail notifying me I have new relative who joined 23andme :russ: I react to it with a shrug, like here goes another idiot who wasted money on beinga pirate.

Trending