Kudhufo Kadhaqaq’s 23andme Results.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Your DNA is soooooooo messed UP i don't know where to begin. Please do not even participate in Somali discussion, because YOU AINT

Tht doesn't make u black
Thank god if u say so
tenor.gif

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
Bruh you’re only half somali 💀

I don’t wanna do a test, but my second cousins did one and they got 75% somali (banadir) 9% Sudanese, then for the non African 13% western Asian and North African. Then a couple % unassigned

They are close relatives and both parents are fatally related to mine 💀 (it’s not incest i promise), so I’m assuming my test would be similar results to that

But i don’t have interest in selling my genetic makeup to cadaan companies

x z

Hmm so your kineage is not somali if ur dad's side is from yemeni u are like the rer banadir
Not somali
This just my opinion

I always find opinions like this funny 💀 like where did u guys mutter enough self confidence to believe that a stranger cares what you see her/him as

Hmm so your kineage is not somali if ur dad's side is from yemeni u are like the rer banadir
Not somali
This just my opinion
Bro are u blind? Look at my results, i’m mostly of Somali descent. Why would I claim the 19% Arab when I can just claim 58.5 Somali?
Bruh you’re only half somali 💀

I don’t wanna do a test, but my second cousins did one and they got 75% somali (banadir) 9% Sudanese, then for the non African 13% western Asian and North African. Then a couple % unassigned

They are close relatives and both parents are fatally related to mine 💀 (it’s not incest i promise), so I’m assuming my test would be similar results to that

But i don’t have interest in selling my genetic makeup to cadaan companies
Damn amore, do u have a typical Somali phenotype? Are u Dark skin or light?

I look mostly Somali and have dark skin :deadpeter:

I always find opinions like this funny 💀 like where did u guys mutter enough self confidence to believe that a stranger cares what you see her/him as
Tht is how it is Somalis are patriarchal and if someone isn't decent from somali lineage isn't Somali srry and there more ppl like in I think in real world whether those ppl be somali or non somali

Bro are u blind? Look at my results, i’m mostly of Somali descent. Why would I claim the 19% Arab when I can just claim 58.5 Somali?

Dna is dna only lineage matters u can't just pretend to be decent from Somalis while u not
This is not hate

x z

Tht is how it is Somalis are patriarchal and if someone isn't decent from somali lineage isn't Somali srry and there more ppl like in I think in real world whether those ppl be somali or non somali

If you say so saaxib. I feel like this is a lie peddled by some Somali dudes to shame somali women out of having kids with ajnabi. Sorry but 68 iq tuulinimo does not trump science, you are half your dna both sides of you’re mixed.

I actually agree they are not ‘Somali’ in the full sense (like how madow people claim lightskin mixed people as full black) but if they have one parent they are still Somali. Doesn’t matter if it’s half, Somali is still present, just not full.

What Somali men need to worry about is their failure to pass on culture well, cause last i checked the most whitewashed and non-Somali culture mixed kids tend to always have a Somali dad who ran away.

A mixed somali with a Somali hooyo, that is engaged with the Somali culture, can soeka that language and due to proximity will end up even marrying into Somalis >>>>> a half Somali with a absent somali dad, that mostly turns out kefir and will remove the Somalinimo by 2nd generation

x z

I wouldn’t say I’m light or dark skin. I’d say caramel color, light brown.

If you say so saaxib. I feel like this is a lie peddled by some Somali dudes to shame somali women out of having kids with ajnabi. Sorry but 68 iq tuulinimo does not trump science, you are half your dna both sides of you’re mixed.

I actually agree they are not ‘Somali’ in the full sense (like how madow people claim lightskin mixed people as full black) but if they have one parent they are still Somali. Doesn’t matter if it’s half, Somali is still present, just not full.

What Somali men need to worry about is their failure to pass on culture well, cause last i checked the most whitewashed and non-Somali culture mixed kids tend to always have a Somali dad who ran away.

A mixed somali with a Somali hooyo, that is engaged with the Somali culture, can soeka that language and due to proximity will end up even marrying into Somalis >>>>> a half Somali with a absent somali dad, that mostly turns out kefir and will remove the Somalinimo by 2nd generation
First of all, it has nothing to do with who y’all choose to give your pussy to, most traditional cultures are like this and if I’m not mistaken it’s the same in Islam which is what 99% of Somalis believe in. No one gives a single f*ck who random Somali bytches spread their legs for.
:what:

Secondly, you literally said it yourself, only kids with Somali fathers who ran off don’t know about their culture, when the father is around the outcome is different.

Trending