Korean Man Uses Black women For Sex and Scams them for Thousands Claiming Love on Youtube $$

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somali girls go to the club in a hijab in korea till this day I'm in shock LMFAO. It's not even the KPop crowd who be doing this it's regular peeps who just go their to party they live a 100% double life. Imagine lacking such self-confidence your sleeping with a guy who has fetish on your people
Subhan’Allah, What happened to our sisters, Somali girls are embarrassing, everywhere in the west they’re moving loose, and who’s gonna have marry her after she’s been passed around by ajanabi’s with aids and std, an innocent Somali brother who’s never done zina ir anything sexual with a girl, be careful my Somali brothers, Always do a crb check

Idk where she is from but she got for exposed on twitter and tbh it didn't seem too far fetch. At the same time as well this little stories of somalis girls going there for **** was all the rage. My boys were showing me GC of somalis girls with those motives. So I believed it at the time.

However I assumed it was only a few, but what ur saying is that it is now regular. That's why I always doubt when somali girls say there going on holiday somewhere, that there going to to visit. I know one somali girl from my city who went to bali to chill. Always used to wear the abayo and act religious. Went there to get fucked and was exposed by her bidda friend when she returned.

Wallahi man has to be more diligent in talking to somali girls for marriage now.:susp:
Yoo fam, it’s crazy bro, should we start honour killing, any Somali girls that been on madness or is not modest or is at the club, we should kidnap them and burry them alive

Madd

Maddd!!!!!
Yoo fam, it’s crazy bro, should we start honour killing, any Somali girls that been on madness or is not modest or is at the club, we should kidnap them and burry them alive
Walaal chill
download.jpeg

AhmedSmelly

I am an offical nacas. too honest
Yeah but it is still the truth. Whether they bend it or not. The messages from her backed all their claims up.
Send us the proof, you showed us her face. Now give me the proof. Because this lady got some big lips, its a big turn on. Dont forget, Koreans arent packing, so maybe her hymen isnt broken. Maybe, she is still a virign.:ulyin:

Maybe he didnt go all the inside her because he couldnt locate it. :cosbyhmm:

I sound so disgusting.
Why is it, when my Kacsi is high. Everything with legs looks amazing. :francis:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
I'll be fair 90% of them really be going their just for holiday and fangirling a KPop group. But the latter 10% are on so top level goofy shit. I was hongdae and I could hear this somali girl trying convince two korean guys they should come back to her hotel. No i wasn't trynna listen in SHE WAS LOUDD. Some were like her but not all of them. East asia in general is really beautiful and cheap I would reccomend it !
The place where Somalis especially girls of all kind hangs out is Itaewon. That place is just full of people from all over the world.

Somali girls are well seen, most are KPOP madmens, but some are there for subtle other reasons, I can feel from the way they were talking.

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
The place where Somalis especially girls of all kind hangs out is Itaewon. That place is just full of people from all over the world.

Somali girls are well seen, most are KPOP madmens, but some are there for subtle other reasons, I can feel from the way they were talking.

Hongdae ,Itaewon and Gangnam is where they go . Gangnam Clubs doesn't let ugly or fat people in though. You've been to korea?

Loads there is this one korean nerd called Jay in Seoul he deadass walks up to somali girls speaking af-somali he has fucked loads. He has a fetish for somali girls but they dont care.

He even asks for your qabiil in somali
So it's OK for ajnabis to ask someone's qabil, but not us, since it's disgusting for them :gucciwhat: thank god for being ogadeen our women are so raqiis for us OG, but for ajnabis do they even exists loooool. Can't say for others qabil though :trumpsmirk:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Hongdae ,Itaewon and Gangnam is where they go . Gangnam Clubs doesn't let ugly or fat people in though. You've been to korea?
Been there on a Transit of 48 Hours, and I am going there this Wednesday (Inshallah) for another transit of 48 hours.

I was told Gangnam Clubs was really expensive and that it was full of rich people, nor forigener. I did not go clubbing, but when I went there, I brought a coat, trainers and a couple of shirts, and it toatled up to 1 Million Won. So if that is how expensive it is, then I do not expect Somali there.

I met a Somali pal in Hongdae and also a friendly Somali Girl, they all live there and are studying there, but I can sense that some other somalis were there for a whole different reason. Party and KPOP and whatnot.

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Been there on a Transit of 48 Hours, and I am going there this Wednesday (Inshallah) for another transit of 48 hours.

I was told Gangnam Clubs was really expensive and that it was full of rich people, nor forigener. I did not go clubbing, but when I went there, I brought a coat, trainers and a couple of shirts, and it toatled up to 1 Million Won. So if that is how expensive it is, then I do not expect Somali there.

I met a Somali pal in Hongdae and also a friendly Somali Girl, they all live there and are studying there, but I can sense that some other somalis were there for a whole different reason. Party and KPOP and whatnot.

Yeah Gangnam is expensive as hell just the entrance fee is double or triple regular places .Try the street food in myeongdong it slaps , if you go around HUS you'll see all the somali girls who study there they are quiet normal others not such much . Enjoy yourself there I plan on going back pretty soon

Yeah Gangnam is expensive as hell just the entrance fee is double or triple regular places .Try the street food in myeongdong it slaps , if you go around HUS you'll see all the somali girls who study there they are quiet normal others not such much . Enjoy yourself there I plan on going back pretty soon
Why do somali girls travel without a mahram, idk wagwan with Somali parents letting there daughters go to kuffar lands, if I was in China best I’m going on a matrydom mission and Kill the dirty kuffars that are harassing Muslims

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Why do somali girls travel without a mahram, idk wagwan with Somali parents letting there daughters go to kuffar lands, if I was in China best I’m going on a matrydom mission and Kill the dirty kuffars that are harassing Muslims

This is how you end up on a list relax man

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Bro I’m a warrior like my darawish awoowes, I’m ready for jihad believe me, if there is an opportunity I’m deffo taking it, look at the reward for the mujaahid in the Akhira, Allahu Akbar, I’m not scared of no dirty kuffar list

Okay you do you sxb

Bro I’m a warrior like my darawish awoowes, I’m ready for jihad believe me, if there is an opportunity I’m deffo taking it, look at the reward for the mujaahid in the Akhira, Allahu Akbar, I’m not scared of no dirty kuffar list
Officer Fox and White will be knocking on your door first thing tomorrow to discuss your comments on somalispot.

Keo

VIP
I actually want to go to Korea not for the kpop bullshit since I'm a dude but the last thing I want is to see another Somali there
:damedamn:

I think I might go Japan instead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts