Trigger Warning Korean Man Uses Black women For Sex and Scams them for Thousands Claiming Love on Youtube $$

Discussion in 'General' started by SomaliSteel, Jan 18, 2020.

1. Medulla

Medulla Baby, these diamonds not Johnny

Ratings:
    +4,232
    I wasnt at the club I was going to the PC Bang I haven't been to the club ANYWHERE in the world. Plus my friends saw the same group of somali girls at a different club later.

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. Caartan Boos

Caartan Boos

Ratings:
    +117
    Subhan’Allah, What happened to our sisters, Somali girls are embarrassing, everywhere in the west they’re moving loose, and who’s gonna have marry her after she’s been passed around by ajanabi’s with aids and std, an innocent Somali brother who’s never done zina ir anything sexual with a girl, be careful my Somali brothers, Always do a crb check

• Like Like x 1
  3. Caartan Boos

Caartan Boos

Ratings:
    +117
    No way, that’s maaaaad, she’s beautiful aswell, khasaroo, Somali girls are stressing me out everyday, I’m vexeeeeeeeed

4. Caartan Boos

Caartan Boos

Ratings:
    +117
    Yoo fam, it’s crazy bro, should we start honour killing, any Somali girls that been on madness or is not modest or is at the club, we should kidnap them and burry them alive

• Qashin Qashin x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. Mad

Mad

Ratings:
    +460
    Walaal chill download.jpeg

• Funny Funny x 2
  6. AhmedSmelly

AhmedSmelly I am an offical nacas. too honest

Ratings:
    +763
    Send us the proof, you showed us her face. Now give me the proof. Because this lady got some big lips, its a big turn on. Dont forget, Koreans arent packing, so maybe her hymen isnt broken. Maybe, she is still a virign.:ulyin:

Maybe he didnt go all the inside her because he couldnt locate it. :cosbyhmm:

I sound so disgusting.
    Why is it, when my Kacsi is high. Everything with legs looks amazing. :francis:

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Calaf

Calaf Former Account of Ex-Member Calaf

Ratings:
    +2,320
    The place where Somalis especially girls of all kind hangs out is Itaewon. That place is just full of people from all over the world.

Somali girls are well seen, most are KPOP madmens, but some are there for subtle other reasons, I can feel from the way they were talking.

8. Medulla

Ratings:
    +4,232
    Hongdae ,Itaewon and Gangnam is where they go . Gangnam Clubs doesn't let ugly or fat people in though. You've been to korea?

9. Guled111

Guled111 I ❤️ Ogaden

Ratings:
    +675
    So it's OK for ajnabis to ask someone's qabil, but not us, since it's disgusting for them :gucciwhat: thank god for being ogadeen our women are so raqiis for us OG, but for ajnabis do they even exists loooool. Can't say for others qabil though :trumpsmirk:

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. Averagegyallie

Averagegyallie

Ratings:
    +282
    I met a few Somali girls at a club in Thailand last year we had the best time. Nothings wrong with having fun with your friends as long as you stay safe

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. Calaf

Calaf Former Account of Ex-Member Calaf

Ratings:
    +2,320
    Been there on a Transit of 48 Hours, and I am going there this Wednesday (Inshallah) for another transit of 48 hours.

I was told Gangnam Clubs was really expensive and that it was full of rich people, nor forigener. I did not go clubbing, but when I went there, I brought a coat, trainers and a couple of shirts, and it toatled up to 1 Million Won. So if that is how expensive it is, then I do not expect Somali there.

I met a Somali pal in Hongdae and also a friendly Somali Girl, they all live there and are studying there, but I can sense that some other somalis were there for a whole different reason. Party and KPOP and whatnot.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Medulla

Ratings:
    +4,232
    Yeah Gangnam is expensive as hell just the entrance fee is double or triple regular places .Try the street food in myeongdong it slaps , if you go around HUS you'll see all the somali girls who study there they are quiet normal others not such much . Enjoy yourself there I plan on going back pretty soon

• Like Like x 1
  13. Caartan Boos

Caartan Boos

Ratings:
    +117
    Why do somali girls travel without a mahram, idk wagwan with Somali parents letting there daughters go to kuffar lands, if I was in China best I’m going on a matrydom mission and Kill the dirty kuffars that are harassing Muslims

14. Medulla

Ratings:
    +4,232
    This is how you end up on a list relax man

15. Caartan Boos

Caartan Boos

Ratings:
    +117
    Why do mean by list

16. Medulla

Ratings:
    +4,232
    Register to view spoiler content!

17. Caartan Boos

Caartan Boos

Ratings:
    +117
    Bro I’m a warrior like my darawish awoowes, I’m ready for jihad believe me, if there is an opportunity I’m deffo taking it, look at the reward for the mujaahid in the Akhira, Allahu Akbar, I’m not scared of no dirty kuffar list

18. Medulla

Ratings:
    +4,232
    Okay you do you sxb

• Like Like x 1
  19. @@@@

@@@@

Ratings:
    +237
    Officer Fox and White will be knocking on your door first thing tomorrow to discuss your comments on somalispot.

• Funny Funny x 1
  20. doroafels

doroafels

Ratings:
    +3,479
    I actually want to go to Korea not for the kpop bullshit since I'm a dude but the last thing I want is to see another Somali there
    :damedamn:

I think I might go Japan instead

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted