Korean Man Uses Black women For Sex and Scams them for Thousands Claiming Love on Youtube $$

Status
Not open for further replies.

SomaliSteel

No dictator can imprison a population forever.
I would imagine he did the same for kpop halimos

Korean man who found out how many desperate black kpop stans exist and made a youtube channel saying how much he loves black women. He then uses them for fast sex when they get to korea and gets them to pretend to be his girlfriend in his youtube vids. He has made thousands pretending he likes black women because he saw the desperation

They first got triggered when he and his friends roasted black women calling them ugly but would have sex with them in this video

black women obsessed with korea get triggered

One of the girls he used responds, he banged her and called the cops to try to get her deported

I wonder how many somali girls he popped off :farmajoyaab: the koreans are hustlin

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Loads there is this one korean nerd called Jay in Seoul he deadass walks up to somali girls speaking af-somali he has fucked loads. He has a fetish for somali girls but they dont care.

He even asks for your qabiil in somali

Keo

VIP
I knew about this shit since 2 weeks ago but I didn't make a thread on it. He straight up told them that most Koreans are racist.
:mjlol:

Madd

Maddd!!!!!
Loads there is this one korean nerd called Jay in Seoul he deadass walks up to somali girls speaking af-somali he has fucked loads. He has a fetish for somali girls but they dont care.

He even asks for your qabiil in somali
That's bullshit. :gucciwhat:

Madd

Maddd!!!!!
100% true cause I was there lmfao. If you think im cappin ask any of somali girls who has gone korea about jay last time he was claiming d block smh
We are so fucked. I honest to god thought mistaken somali girls kept up with k pop:faysalwtf:

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
We are so fucked. I honest to god thought mistaken somali girls kept up with k pop:faysalwtf:

Somali girls go to the club in a hijab in korea till this day I'm in shock LMFAO. It's not even the KPop crowd who be doing this it's regular peeps who just go their to party they live a 100% double life. Imagine lacking such self-confidence your sleeping with a guy who has fetish on your people

Madd

Maddd!!!!!
Somali girls go to the club in a hijab in korea till this day I'm in shock LMFAO. It's not even the KPop crowd who be doing this it's regular peeps who just go their to party they live a 100% double life. Imagine lacking such self-confidence your sleeping with a guy who has fetish on your people
That is madness, are women are literally partaking in sex tourism :liberaltears:. Its like this chick, a couple years back she was exposed by her ajnabi friends for going to korea and running after the men.

That is madness, are women are literally partaking in sex tourism :liberaltears:. Its like this chick, a couple years back she was exposed by her ajnabi friends for going to korea and running after the men.
Her ajnabi friends exposed her wearing fishnets and said she embarrassed them by dressing and acting like a prostitute:chrisfreshhah:

Madd

Maddd!!!!!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Idk where she is from but she got for exposed on twitter and tbh it didn't seem too far fetch. At the same time as well this little stories of somalis girls going there for dick was all the rage. My boys were showing me GC of somalis girls with those motives. So I believed it at the time.

However I assumed it was only a few, but what ur saying is that it is now regular. That's why I always doubt when somali girls say there going on holiday somewhere, that there going to to visit. I know one somali girl from my city who went to bali to chill. Always used to wear the abayo and act religious. Went there to get fucked and was exposed by her bidda friend when she returned.

Wallahi man has to be more diligent in talking to somali girls for marriage now.:susp:

Madd

Maddd!!!!!
Her ajnabi friends exposed her wearing fishnets and said she embarrassed them by dressing and acting like a prostitute:chrisfreshhah:
They also exposed her for meeting guys on tinder and shit. And how that was her only motive even when her friend was ill.

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Idk where she is from but she got for exposed on twitter and tbh it didn't seem too far fetch. At the same time as well this little stories of somalis girls going there for **** was all the rage. My boys were showing me GC of somalis girls with those motives. So I believed it at the time.

However I assumed it was only a few, but what ur saying is that it is now regular. That's why I always doubt when somali girls say there going on holiday somewhere, that there going to to visit. I know one somali girl from my city who went to bali to chill. Always used to wear the abayo and act religious. Went there to get fucked and was exposed by her bidda friend when she returned.

Wallahi man has to be more diligent in talking to somali girls for marriage now.:susp:

I'll be fair 90% of them really be going their just for holiday and fangirling a KPop group. But the latter 10% are on so top level goofy shit. I was hongdae and I could hear this somali girl trying convince two korean guys they should come back to her hotel. No i wasn't trynna listen in SHE WAS LOUDD. Some were like her but not all of them. East asia in general is really beautiful and cheap I would reccomend it !

Guardafui

Beati Pacifici.
I never understood how parents can let their kids travel and live that far alone especially to countries where the people of colour stand out.

Madd

Maddd!!!!!
I'll be fair 90% of them really be going their just for holiday and fangirling a KPop group. But the latter 10% are on so top level goofy shit. I was hongdae and I could hear this somali girl trying convince two korean guys they should come back to her hotel. No i wasn't trynna listen in SHE WAS LOUDD. Some were like her but not all of them. East asia in general is really beautiful and cheap I would reccomend it !
She wanted a oriental threesome:damn::pachah1::chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::deadmanny::dead1::deadosama:

korea the land of fake nose and shiit...
ElderlyBlushingBlackandtancoonhound-size_restricted.gif

how many times have i been chillin on the ctrain only to have to looking my eye, confused on why this nigga don't got a Madow nose like me kkk
:liberaltears:

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Idk where she is from but she got for exposed on twitter and tbh it didn't seem too far fetch. At the same time as well this little stories of somalis girls going there for **** was all the rage. My boys were showing me GC of somalis girls with those motives. So I believed it at the time.

Marriage is dead in the west. Be on deen and marry a relative that you know who you have background checks or be like @Shmurda and do @Kudhufo Kadhaqaq :gaasdrink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts