Korean Man Uses Black women For Sex and Scams them for Thousands Claiming Love on Youtube $$

Status
Not open for further replies.

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
I never understood how parents can let their kids travel and live that far alone especially to countries where the people of colour stand out.

It's safe and fun, the only issue is when your kid is jackass. I've been to most countries in east asia it really helped strengthen my iman and give me a better direction in life.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Lowe that am trying to stay on the straight and narrow akhi and I can't marry a girl from back home. They just look to ugly and unhygienic:noneck:
You haven't been there from the looks of it. Xalimos back home are way more clean, feminine and hygienic sxb.

Western xalimos are masculine, can't cook or clean and don't know how to be a wife, not to mention you can't do background checks

They also exposed her for meeting guys on tinder and shit. And how that was her only motive even when her friend was ill.
It sounds like people she fell out with trying to ruin her rep. But it’s twitter and to make it interesting it’s best to believe all exposed info and never think the person exposing has their own motives

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
You will never see a cadcad woman do this. Get yourselves a cadcad wife whose background is clean and who still act like women in the home.

Daacad90

Aspiring Buraanbur Artist.
Somali girls go to the club in a hijab in korea till this day I'm in shock LMFAO. It's not even the KPop crowd who be doing this it's regular peeps who just go their to party they live a 100% double life. Imagine lacking such self-confidence your sleeping with a guy who has fetish on your people
And you saw her from the mosque window?

Madd

Maddd!!!!!
It sounds like people she fell out with trying to ruin her rep. But it’s twitter and to make it interesting it’s best to believe all exposed info and never think the person exposing has their own motives
Am going tbh generally I don't believe stuff like that on Twitter unless they have hard evidence, but once they exposed the messages in the group chat where asking the girls which guy she should meet and her tinder messages with Korean man asking them to meet her. I had to believe it.

Am going tbh generally I don't believe stuff like that on Twitter unless they have hard evidence, but once they exposed the messages in the group chat where asking the girls which guy she should meet and her tinder messages with Korean man asking them to meet her. I had to believe it.
circumstantial evidence, its basically some mean girl sh1t using bit of info to attack their former friend. The fact that they went through all that to make her look bad seems very personal

Madd

Maddd!!!!!
circumstantial evidence, its basically some mean girl sh1t using bit of info to attack their former friend. The fact that they went through all that to make her look bad seems very personal
That's why I believe it. They were looking to expose the girl and hurt her. They weren't doing it to take the piss. But show people who she really is. Yeah they had vendetta to f*ck her image up but also tell the truth about her.

That's why I believe it. They were looking to expose the girl and hurt her. They weren't doing it to take the piss. But show people who she really is. Yeah they had vendetta to f*ck her image up but also tell the truth about her.
If I hate you and want to ruin your rep, Im not gonna let a bit of lies stand in the way. Someone who is willing to go on social media to ruin someone due to personal vendetta isnt gonna be against bending the truth

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
It's basically ugly ass hoe femcels runnign to the most femine males on earth because no one in the west would look at them.

An incel match made in heaven. Korean niggas don't even get looked at in the west. Without plastic surgery they have full Bantu noses and look like ugly african albino rejects.

:drakelaugh::mjlol:

Imagine being born korean
8bcf20babfd3ec488b9f69037473ed19

Madd

Maddd!!!!!
If I hate you and want to ruin your rep, Im not gonna let a bit of lies stand in the way. Someone who is willing to go on social media to ruin someone due to personal vendetta isnt gonna be against bending the truth
Yeah but it is still the truth. Whether they bend it or not. The messages from her backed all their claims up.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Hmm I mean I do think this is what happens when you let a xalimo be immersed in seeing all the western practices at school/uni, through media, through friends and then lock her up in an ultra conservative household where she can’t even go to the mall :damn:

this is why if I had a a daughter I’d give her more freedom cause imma teach her right and how to avoid scamming faraaxs because I am a scamming faraax :stevej:

I don't mind those chinky guys, I will chop their 1cm dick off and cook them and force feed them, that is what they get eating/everything that walks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending