Kiss, marry & k*ll

Yusuf Abdi Ali Rashid

King of Prussia
I’m already repulsive to women just based on my appearance so changing how I talk or what I say won’t make a difference, besides I don’t believe in morality either that’s just a cope for losers; you might feel some type of way about what I say but it’s entirely grounded in human biology and history, feel free to dislike all of my posts I’ll continue to speak nothing but the raw truth.
Wallahi you gotta do a face reveal, and if you aren’t horribly disfigured in the face, i’m going to lose all my respect for you.

I’m already repulsive to women just based on my appearance so changing how I talk or what I say won’t make a difference, besides I don’t believe in morality either that’s just a cope for losers; you might feel some type of way about what I say but it’s entirely grounded in human biology and history, feel free to dislike all of my posts I’ll continue to speak nothing but the raw truth.
Hopefully the mods can figure out a mute option. I can’t stand your takes. Enjoy!

Yusuf Abdi Ali Rashid

King of Prussia
I will say though , you're pushing it too far with the pedo gimmick, i'm ngl it's pretty funny but actually fucked up.

But you know what, you do you. I genuinely enjoy your elite content :pray:
@JohnCena Ive got you all figured out, You and @SociallyAwkwardFarax are one and the same. You’ve meticulously crafted this online persona so as to attempt to discredit my standing and reputation with regards to this forum website. Wherever you are @SociallyAwkwardFarax is as well, you reply to the same threads, but are virtual polar opposites. I’ve assuming you were so jealous of my success with @JackieBurkhart and @a_bilan, that you created this account solely to undermine me. How could i have been so oblivious to the truth.

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
@JohnCena Ive got you all figured out, You and @SociallyAwkwardFarax are one and the same. You’ve meticulously crafted this online persona so as to attempt to discredit my standing and reputation with regards to this forum website. Wherever you are @SociallyAwkwardFarax is as well, you reply to the same threads, but are virtual polar opposites. I’ve assuming you were so jealous of my success with @JackieBurkhart and @a_bilan, that you created this account solely to undermine me. How could i have been so oblivious to the truth.
sir, this is a Wendy's.

@JohnCena Ive got you all figured out, You and @Yusuf Abdi Ali Rashid are one and the same. You’ve meticulously crafted this online persona so as to attempt to discredit my standing and reputation with regards to this forum website. Wherever you are @Yusuf Abdi Ali Rashid is as well, you reply to the same threads, but are virtual polar opposites. I’ve assuming you were so jealous of my success with @JackieBurkhart and @a_bilan, that you created this account solely to undermine me. How could i have been so oblivious to the truth

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
@JohnCena Ive got you all figured out, You and @Yusuf Abdi Ali Rashid are one and the same. You’ve meticulously crafted this online persona so as to attempt to discredit my standing and reputation with regards to this forum website. Wherever you are @Yusuf Abdi Ali Rashid is as well, you reply to the same threads, but are virtual polar opposites. I’ve assuming you were so jealous of my success with @JackieBurkhart and @a_bilan, that you created this account solely to undermine me. How could i have been so oblivious to the truth
@a_bilan Ive got you all figured out, You and @Yusuf Abdi Ali Rashid are one and the same. You’ve meticulously crafted this online persona so as to attempt to discredit my standing and reputation with regards to this forum website. Wherever you are @Yusuf Abdi Ali Rashid is as well, you reply to the same threads, but are virtual polar opposites. I’ve assuming you were so jealous of my success with @JackieBurkhart and @SociallyAwkwardFarax that you created this account solely to undermine me. How could i have been so oblivious to the truth

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
the fact that people don't realize what you're about is mind boggling. Like I exposed you and people still believe your antics :krillin:

I'm cryinnng
Man sometimes i wonder if your evidence would be admissible in court u seem very confident about this shit
Thinking Think GIF by Rodney Dangerfield
you might have great deductive skills but i have a slight suspicion dat some of your data was obtained illegally, a man with friends in high places indeed

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
Man sometimes i wonder if your evidence would be admissible in court u seem very confident about this shit
Thinking Think GIF by Rodney Dangerfield
you might have great deductive skills but i have a slight suspicion dat some of your data was obtained illegally, a man with friends in high places indeed
I'll leave this answer key once and for all and won't post anything related to it again.

So pretty much Periplus has 3 alts:
SociallyAwkwardFarax
YusufAbdiAli
Waa dhamatay

All 4 of these accounts belong to one person.

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
I'll leave this answer key once and for all and won't post anything related to it again.

So pretty much Periplus has 3 alts:
SociallyAwkwardFarax
YusufAbdiAli
Waa dhamatay

All 4 of these accounts belong to one person.
🤣crazy theory

Trending

Latest posts